Chalter 7

HARRY'S POV

When I woke up Thursday morning, something felt...off. I got up at six-thirty, did my normal morning routine, and dressed myself in black jeans and a white shirt. I walked to the kitchen where Gemma and my mum was sat at the kitchen table.

"Morning." I mumbled to them, and they repeated it.

I grabbed a banana and said good-bye to them. Something has my head spinning, I feel sick. I quickly climbed into the drivers side of my car and drove to the school. Cassie didn't want me to take her home, so I am sure she doesn't want me to pick her up.

When I Pulled up into the schools parking lot, I was greeted by my normal gang of friends, Niall, Zayn, Louis, Calum, and Luke. Out of nowhere, I feel someone jump onto my back and I immediately know who it is. "Lou, get the hell off of me!" I said seriously, but laughing.

"I'm injured, I need you to carry me." He whined.

"You're really going to be injured when i drop you on your ass." I laughed again, and he jumped off.

He held out his finger where he had a deep paper cut, "See, you could've carried me." He Pouted.

"Nah, Im good, Louis" I said laughing. "Where's Liam?"

"At Home," Niall snickered. "Way too hungover to come to school."

"Why the Hell was he drunk on a school night?" I said seriously and Luke slapped me on the back of the head. "What the Hell Man?" I groaned rubbing my head.

"Chill out, you sound like my mom." He teased.

"Whatever."

"Aye Harry," Ashton said wiggling his eyebrows at me as we entered the school. "Where's your girlfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After explaining to them I had no idea where Cassie was, we parted ways and went to our classes. Everyone went in different directions besides Louis, Calum and I. We all had Literature class together.

Ninety minutes later I'm in my second class and I'm becoming a little worried. I still haven't seen Cassie all day. I know she probably stayed home to avoid me, but that didn't cure the uneasy feeling in my stomach. Another ninety minutes passes and I'm in my third class and I know that if I don't see Cassie at luch, she stayed home. Fourth and fifth period passes and there's still no sign of her.

At lunch, my gang and I fill two tables as we talk animatedly and eat bull shit food. I stands to got to the bathroom and feel a pair of eyes on my. I look to left to see Kendall Jenner starring at me hungrily. Trying not to pay her any attention, I walk faster until I make it to the Boys Room. I empty my bladder quickly and wash my hands.Even after I've eaten I still feel a bit light headed do I decide to skip my next two classes and go home.

I make my way to the front office, get an early dismissal and head to my car. Once I've made it inside, I crank up the air conditioning and lean my head against the seat. It's pretty hot in California, especially in May.

No longer than fifteen minutes later, I make it home safely and notice that Gemma is gone to school, and my mum to work. Guess I'm home alone.

I walk up to my room and find myself a pair of gym shorts and a tank top. I take a cool shower and change my clothes. When I'm finished I make my way into the living room I see that someone left the TV on. I assume it's my mum because the news is on. I unmute the TV and listen to what their saying for a second before cutting on a basketball game. Something about a hit_and_run accident.

I shrug and cut on the lakers game. It's nobody's I know.

Halfway through the game, I get up and get my self an Alieve and a glass of water. What is wrong with me? I can't be sick, the game is tomorrow.