Chapter 1

"Gem, C'mon, Ashton is waiting for you." I said to my best friend Gemma Styles, we've been best friends for about almost 5 years now.

"How'd you know?"

"He text'd your phone, now go, you don't want to be late for your reservations." I said as I handed her her purse and phone.

"Ok, are you going home or.....?

"I'm going to stay here, I already told my mom I was staying here tonight, I'll just wait for you to come back."

"Alright, try not to let my brother let you rip all your hair out, bald isn't really a good look for you." she smiled.

"Yeah, Yeah, now get out." I said giving her a light push towards the door.

"Trying to get rid of me?"

"Of course not babe, but seriously, Ashton has been outside for like 15 minutes." And as if on que, he blew the horn.

"See now he's getting impatient, Cassie I told you, stop trying to keep me all to your self." She laughed.

"Seriously? Gem get out, you know I told you he was waiting, yet you're still standing here, GET OUT!" I laughed pushing her again.

"Ok, Ok," She walked towards the door. I followed her and walked her outside.

"Have fun guys," I yelled at the two of them, "Ash, I want my girlfriend back before midnight."

"Hello to you too Cassie, And I'll have her back when we get back."

"Before midnight, I know."

"Cassie, stop trying to keep my girlfriend to your self."

"I'm not, I swear you're the second person that's said that today. But You guys better get going its going on 7o'clock. Have fun guys, Love You!"

"Love You Too!" They shouted back in unison. Before Ashton drove off. 'Ah, young love' I thought to myself.

I turned around to walk into the house, and bumped into someone, I looked up to see none other than, Gemma's Ass of a brother blocking my path.

"Styles?" I said in a rude tone.

"Hampton?" He said mocking my tone.

"Can you get the fuck out of my way?"

"Can yo-"

"Cassie, language!" Anne (AKA my second mom ) said as she walked passed the living room and into the kitchen.

"Sorry, Mum, but Harry's being annoying - again."

"Harold, let her pass." He did as she said and moved out of my way, not forgetting to stick his foot out causing me to stumble, and almost fall.

He Chuckled at my facial expression, and I turned around and gave him a hard shove.

"Cut it out, you two!" Anne yelled from the kitchen, before he could retaliate. How the hell does she do that? She not even in the room, how'd she know we were fighting?

I turned around, and headed towards the kitchen, not before giving Harry the finger. Ugh, he's so annoying!

"Hey, Mum What're'ya cooking?"

"Cassie, you do understand that she's not your mum right?" Harry said as he entered the kitchen.

As Anne's back was turned, I turned to him and mouthed, 'Fuck You'. He mouthed something as well, but I turned back around before I could see what he said. "Close enough, right mum?" I said just to get under his skin.