Chapter 39

'T-there are 11 metal vessels here. With these weapons, the world could be easily destroyed. But now that Ren Kouen and King Sinbad do not have them in their hands anymore, they are just normal humans....normal humans. Anything could happen huh...You can't prepare counter measures against unexpected situations after all...'  

Syzelle's P.O.V

The look on everybody's face is very funny after seeing the metal vessels on the container. En still hasn't released me on his arms and instead continued to hug me tighter if I tried to break off therefore I decided that i shall try no more.

Alibaba's metal vessel are also placed with it. Oh my, It seems like everyone really is not expecting me to bring a weapon. Even if i am not a metal vessel user, I am still a powerful magician. Hmp! Even lyra had forgotten about it.

"Hey Aunt....where's your wand?" I stilled at Lyra's unamused voice. This time all of them turned to me who is still in En's arms. I chuckled, I will had planned to give them my wand in the beginning, it's just that it's fun to tease.

"Lyra-chan~ come help aunt take it." I said in a sign-song voice that I know that she wouldn't help but sigh at. I giggled as she took the wand from my outstretched hand inside the long sleeves of my dress. With one final look, Lyra turned around and walked away first. 

"Sigh....that neice of mine." I felt En's arms loosed by a little. I brightened up thinking that I could follow Lyra but instead, Kouen pulled me beside him with force that i couldn't manage to struggle. I could only sigh and shake my head. "Mei~ save me~"

Mei just looked at me in amusement and looked away. I turned to look at the others but they instead ignored me. I puffed out my cheeks in frustration and decided to surrender to faith.

They lead us to a wide space with a huge table in the middle. Sinbad was already sitting on the other side when we arrived with his other generals. The place seems empty except for the two sides. From our side, it seems that Alibaba's group is having a commotion but Alibaba immediately settled it. I decided that I would not listen to their conversation. What is this meeting all about anyway? En just dragged me here when I was in the middle of conversation with Hakuei.

A huge amount of people with high ki suddenly appeared behind Sinbad. The people looked very muscly but I don't like their appearance so I ignored the fully. The guys from my side seemed to have a different reaction though. The look shocked from these guys appearance.

An army of Fanalis suddenly walked in making me wonder, 'I wonder how Kei-chan is doing....'. These guyz reminded me of someone with the same physical structure. He was just a small infant when I last saw him, I wonder what he looks right now?

Again cue the gasps around. Haiii~ it's getting pretty tiring already. Well, It seems like En-kun is also getting my point. "This is stupid. Let's get to the point."

"He's right Sinbad." cue the suprises and gasps again. Sigh, I'm already used to this.

"Yunan!' a blonde man in greed clothing appeared on top of him. 

"Sorry to keep you waiting everyone. Well then, let me introduce to you the two friends who will have the leading role today!" My ears suddenly perked up at the sudden arrival of a familiar person. The aura is very familiar therefore I couldn't help but get excited.  I never really got the chance to talk to him after our meeting. That wretched man took him afterwards as fast as a lighting.

"Was there really a need for us to arrive in such a flashy way?" I smiled at Aladdin. His statement really makes one forget how serious he is currently on.

"Follow the Director's orders plus, this looks quite cool....It's making me excited!!!" Looking at the bright smile on this particular one's face, Titus , I could see that he has been living a fine life since the war. I wonder where the kid called Marga is, this lad really treasures her that much.

The moment that the two new arrival has settled down the ground, Aladdin spoke, "Gathered Kings, There is something I want to tell you all. Something that no one knows about.....about another world.....about Alma Toran."

The smile plastered on my face suddenly froze. "By the way, where is the magi of the Kou empire?"

"The high priest has been immersing himself in magic training as of late, and he has an atmosphere around him that clearly says that we should not interrupt him. We will be the only ones representing the kou empire in this meeting." 

"I see...That's a pity. It took a lot of time to organize this summit, so I wanted all the magi to be here and listen to Aladdin's story." I frowned as I remembered that certain magi. 'I would be certain that you wouldn't want that magi to be here...'

"well then, let's begin aladdin."

"ok."

I took my hand that was wrapped in En's hand and kept it to myself, the man himself maybe unaware but the atmosphere around me change the instant that Aladdin spoke his next words. "Alma Toran is..."

".....the place where the Djiins, Al-Thamen and I.......were born." The place grew silent as everyone has their own thoughts on this matter. I grew silent as the time pass by.

" Woah, so it's your birthplace Aladdin! What kind of place wast it? was it really far from here..like the other side of the continent? It was a place like that right?"

"Not really, Alma Toran is a world that exosts in a different time and space from this one. It is another world!"

The puzzled look on his friends face was very evident. I sighed, this is gonna be a long one. "Aladdin do you mean that it is located in another star? I think that our world is just one of many celestial bodies."

Aladdin gave out a small smile, " You're amazing Uncle. You have already considered such a possibility...but it's not like that."

I sighed, " What Aladdin means is that it is like a mirror. Even if inside the mirror there is a world, we won't be able to reach it. This world and the other world could prosper and be destroyed without coming in contact with each other." The look that all of them gave to me is disturbing but I ignored all of them even En's gaze on me.

Thankfully, Aladdin decided to intervene, " Yes, right now there are a lot of these worlds somewhere out there!!" The illusions have started to get stronger as various of images appeared before us.