Chapter 13 - Rebellion (Editted)

Third's P.O.V

Lyra searched for the pin that she bought in her bag completely ignoring the strong winds that erupted because of the tow magis. Searching from bottom to top, Lyra finally found it tucked on a bun on her hair making her hit herself in stupidity.

She tore her vision back to the fights as the black haired magi continued to attack the giant blue person who effortlessly trashed the enemy around.

"He don't have a head?" Lyra asked confusedly tilting her head. It's getting very obvious upon who is winning. The blue giant crushed the black magi with its huge hands before the giant himself started to blew up like a balloon while the blue magi cried. A tall man with long purple hair pat the crying in which Lyra thinks that he is trying to console him.

Lyra looked around her to see the giant blue crystals that is pierced on either the walls or the floors vanished like the caster. Lyra leaned in as she supported her chin with her arms. It's not over yet.

All of them looked up including Lyra when a flying carpet revealed itself carrying about 5 persons. A pink haired girl stood in the middle while the man behind her that seemed like an escort is healing the fainted blacl magi on his feet.

"Somehow, I have a bad feeling upon those three persons behind them." Lyra scratched her head as her eyes glowed in as the moon light hid half of her face making a very dangerous effect.

"Oh well, it's not like I have to help them. I reckon that they're just citizens that made a ruckus with travellers."

Oh how wrong she was......

Lyra's P.O.V

"WHAT?!! Why didn't you help them?" I covered my ears at the sudden loudness of his voice. Man, he screeched like a girl. "What is it my responsibility now to be a full time hero?"

"Why this-"

"Mother said to help you in the rebellion not to be a hero who saves everyone who ask for help." I saw a tick mark appeared on his head. "Kindly explain the features of the prince in the rebellion."

I swallowed the huge chunk of cake I'm eating as my cheeks blew out like a squirell. "Bfkljdk hhffjd skjjs. Sndjalab ahgdjxba saagbsndk-"

"What?" I gulped all the cake down to my throat before I drank the water on my glass.

"Blonde kid. With a small blue haired shrimp and has a sword with the symbol of Amon." I started to count. "Used to be working for a sake merchant. Tricked a prince. Joined a criminal group. Pro-"

"Wait wait!!! That's basically his background! You only got the blonde part correct!!" I turned my face sideward ignoring his ramblings. "Hey! Listen to me this brat!"

"Kyo!! That's a bad term to say infront of a kid!!" Grandma suddenly appeared out of nowhere startling the man infront of me. I held back a chuckle when I saw his reaction at the sight of the old woman. 'Nice timing Obaa- chan..'

"Wha- where did you come from?"

Grandma looked very displeased and looked at him. " You shouldn't curse within 50 meters radius of a kid!!"

"What?!!!" A white papers suddenly appeared on her hands as she stuffed it to his mouth. Kyou tried to resist because he can't breathe but it seems like Obaa-chan is stronger. 'It's hard to believe that the feared Shinigami swordman got overpowered by an old woman.'

As if hearing my thoughts, Obaa-chan's eyes turned to me with a menacing aura. My breathe got stuck in my throat as I stilled paling at the face she's making. "U-uh..."

"Look at her face!! You scared the poor kid!!"

"It's you who scared her!!!"

I gulped when Obaa-chan suddenly hugged me very tightly restricting my breathing. My face turned purple and it seemed like Obaa-chan haven't noticed it yet.

"You're killing her!"

"No i don't!!"

Please argue somewhere else. I'm gonna due because of lack of oxygen.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ryna's P.O.V

Hello! I am Ryna, Lyra's younger twin. One of the Daughters of the 4th princess of the Dravian Empire. 'or so we are told....'

Lyra left a week ago to go to Balbadd while I have been given 3 more days before I depart for Magnostadt. And this is where I stand after two days, the deck of the ship sailing there.

"Would you move that crate here?"

"Pull the ropes!!"

"Hey, could anyone be a lookout for pirates?"

All of the people are busy managing the ship while others are just lazing their ass off. Yeah, yeah I know. Watch my language, right? Man, it's the perks of travelling alone without a guardian with you though it's lonely.

I looked over the water as I sat on barrel that I found earlier. Obviously, I'm not tall enough to reach the rails I'm only 8 years old with a small built!.

My brunette hair flowed behind me totally ignoring it. It's like all the nutrients in the food that I eat always go to my hair not on my height. That's my mom always teased me on it.

'Don't worry hon. You hair is very beautiful. It compliments your hair.'

I scoffed. I only brought my twin swords and my favourite necklace that my father brought me. The ruby sparkled on my neck as I cant help but remember my twin. Hers has a dazzling purple diamond on her earrings. It really suits her because.......

..........i think so. Nah, let's just forget it. My head is aching just by thinking about it.

"Hey kid, I need that barrel right now. So give it to me while I'm still feeling kind." A muscular voice spoke behind me but shaked the words off. Threats are nothing to me anyway.

"Why you-"

"Hello dear gentleman, what business do you have with this pretty girl in here?"

A man in his 60s stood next to him smiling broadly. I guess I can call him Grandpa now since it's very obvious.

"Would you like to hear me first, young man?" The moment our eyes met his eyes turned cold as he looked at the younger man who pale at the tension that the old man is giving him.

"I guess this trip will be interesting after all."