Chapter Six: The Worst Is Confirmed

I woke up to smell of bacon and Melissa's and the boys' voices. I poked my head out of the curtains and found my shorts all the way at the floor. Oh god, you're kidding me! I turned my head and all the boys were staring at me now. "Melissa, please get the hell over here!" I smiled pleasantly and Louis raised an eyebrow.

"You having a problem Lexi?" He asked.

"Yeah, girl problem!" I said quietly and Melissa rushed over to my bed. "Grab me my pants!" I whispered in her ear.

"That's your big girl problem?!" She whispered impatiently and handed me my pajama shorts. I slipped on my shorts and slid out the bed with small difficulty. I walked into the small kitchen of the bus and waved to the boys. Harry was slumped over the stove in nothing but his gray sweats. Louis, Niall, and Zayn sat at the table while Liam leaned against the counter enjoying a cup of tea. 

"Hello Lexi!" Liam smiled warmly and Harry waved his spatula sleepily.

"Hi boys." I ran a hand through my fiery curls and breathed in the enticing fumes of the grilling bacon. I squeezed in beside Zayn at the table as Harry sat a plateful of bacon in the middle of the table.

"Ladies first." Louis said charmingly and let Melissa and I take a piece of bacon.

Thanks Louis." I smiled.

"Yeah, thanks Lou." Melissa agreed, nodding erratically. I swallowed my bite and felt the meat sitting wrong in my stomach. Oh please, wait a minute! I begged my stomach.

"Oh god." I mumbled, rushing to the nearest trashcan and throwing up. I hid my head in the trashcan, feeling all the eyes on me.

"Are you ok?" Liam asked, striding over to my side and placing my hand on my back.

"Oh she's been throwing up every morning since like a week ago." Melissa confirmed, and I heard her still munching on her stupid bacon. I lifted my head out of the trashcan slowly and found Liam standing over me, the boys at the table eyeing me frantically, and Harry standing at the stove with his face turned into a pout.

"If you didn't like it you could of just said so." Harry grumbled jokingly. I crawled away from the trashcan and sat at the floor by the table.

"Well Harry, it was a little burnt." I smiled and the boys laughed . After breakfast, I found the strength to get up off the floor and change into some emerald green skinny jeans and gray and white striped off the shoulder shirt. I was slipping my mid-back length hair into a ponytail when Melissa appeared into the doorway of the bathroom.

"Mind if we take a look around town?" Melissa asked, sounding more as a statement than a question. I turned to her and crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Pushy aren't we? Besides, don't you think the boys will need their STYLIST for interviews and other events today?" I said and pushed past her.

"One minute," She held up her index finger and walked into the living room, "You guys mind if me and Lexi go explore Houston?"

"Not at all, it's our day off anyways." I heard Liam say.

"Thanks Liam!" I called sarcastically and Melissa walked to the back of the bus.

"Let's go, I have Paul waiting!" She insisted and grabbed my elbow as I was slipping on my black and red plaid boots. She pulled me straight outside and into the SUV. "Onwards my scary friend!" Melissa commanded the giant Paul and he smiled and drove forwards.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going to do what you should of done back in Dublin." She pushed her sunglasses up her nose as we stopped infront of a medical center.

"Oh god." I rubbed my forehead as we walked into the waiting room filled with pregnant women and screaming babies and toddlers. "Thanks Melissa." I growled and sat on a chair, sliding onto the floor with no effort to get back up. A nurse in Mickey Mouse-themed scrubs poked out from behind the door.

"Alexandria Micheals." The nurse called looking up from her metal clipboard.

"Kill me now." I grumbled and got to my feet and followed behind her. She put me through some normal tests they do in physicals like height, weight, eye sight, etc. Then, they made me pee in cup (gross) and they took blood from my arm. She locked me in a room that reeked of antiseptic and my phone buzzed.

*1 NEW TEXT*

From: Melissa (DEVIL CHILD)

hows it going sis? ;D

To: Melissa (DEVIL CHILD)

dont send me that stupid winkie face when i get out of here IM GONNA KILL YOU!

*1 NEW TEXT*

From: Melissa (DEVIL CHILD)

not if yo preggers my friend :)

I slipped my phone into my pocket as the middle-aged doctor opened the door and greeted me.

"So Alexandria, can you tell me how you have been feeling this paste week." The doctor asked.

"Well, I flew in from Dublin, Ireland, for a new job and every time the sun comes up I puke my guts out." I said thoughtfully. The doctor cringed a little at my description and shuffled through his papers that were clipped to his clipboard.

"Well Alexandria, according to the tests you took, we have confirmed that you're pregnant." He gave me a congratulatory smile, "About two, almost, three months along." The wrinkles at the corners of his eyes turned up as he smiled bigger and walked out of the room unknowingly shattering my life.