Ara

"Jimin-ah, we love you so much..."

"Don't go...mom, dad." The boy whimpered as he watched his parents smile at him inside the hazy, white void.

"My boy, you have grown so much," his father smiles as he reached forward and ruffled his silver hair. "You're still my wonderful son, who I'm so proud of."

"You're wrong! I'm a murderer, a monster! I killed people, dad!" Jimin cried, but his father continued to ruffle his hair and chuckle.

The woman then outstretched her pale arms and pulled Jimin into a serene embrace, her hands rubbing soothingly against his back. "Yes, you have done wrong, my beautiful son, but that doesn't make us hate you the least bit. We will always love you because you are our child and pride."

Her voice was like the chiming of silver bells to Jimin's ears; he missed it so much that tears welled up in his eyes from the aching feeling in his heart. He buried his face in his mother's shoulder and sobbed heavily.

"I miss you so much, mom. I miss both of you so so much."

"And so do we," his father says while flashing him the familiar eye smile that he wore as well.

Jimin felt like he spent an eternity telling his parents everything that was going on in his life, and he's never felt so happy....even though this was just a dream.

"Stay strong, Jiminie. We believe in you." His mother voices gently while resting her head on her husband's shoulder.

"Don't be afraid, son. Even if we're not there with you, you'll never be alone," the older man claims, "Especially with that boy holding your hand even in your sleep. You two have a very special bond, a string of fate that binds you together. Remember this...for the both of us."

Then, the two adults slowly began to fade into the burnishing light, making Jimin widen his eyes in panic.

"No! Don't go!" His voice cracked as he tried reaching out for them.

However, they were both gone, now just a whisper in the wind.

"Please..." he whispered brokenly before everything faded once more into darkness.

Jimin's eyes fluttered open in the morning light that beamed on his face. Holding his hand and hugging him close, was Jungkook, who was still asleep.

"Especially with that boy holding your hand even in your sleep."

A smile hugged his lips at the sight of Jungkook's cute, peaceful face with light snores escaping his parted lips. He touched his own face and felt the moistness from his tears collect over his fingertips. At that very moment, he realized.

Maybe I do love him. Maybe they're right.

Everything was starting to piece together one by one, and the emotions that were locked away were now sinking in, reverberating like the sound of golden bells ringing across the kingdom.

Right before Jimin decided to wake the younger up, the door to the room slammed open and revealed a certain purple-haired mage who was yelling on top of his lungs.

"WAAAAAAKEEEEEEE UPPPPPPP YOU LOVEBIRDSSSSS!!!"

Jungkook groaned, grabbed a pillow, and shoved it over his ears to block out the obnoxious screaming.

"Hold up, I got this." Hoseok appears from behind and races in at the speed of light.

Jumping in surprise, Jimin quickly scrambled off his bed just as the auburn-haired boy screamed and leaped on top of the sleeping lump.