Caged

Jungkook felt cold. Unbelievably cold.

The moment he woke up and found no one but himself in his dark room, he couldn't help but feel like something bad was going to happen.

"Jimin?" He slipped out of the covers and looked around confusedly.

There was no sign of the small mage even when Jungkook went outside and looked for him. Something foreboding settled at the pit of his stomach as he asked every person who passed by him if they saw Jimin. While he was walking across the throne room, Jin suddenly burst through the doors and ran to him with a horrified expression.

"Jungkook!" The older exclaimed with wide eyes. "Jungkook, where's Jimin?!"

The younger, startled by his hyung's sudden behavior, frowned and shook his head. "I don't know hyung. I woke up and he wasn't there. So far no one's seen him!"

Jin's face was a white sheet of fear and anxiety as he began pacing uncontrollably.

"What's wrong, Jin-hyung? What's going on?" Jungkook questioned worriedly. "Where's Jimin?"

Jin stopped and whirled around to face Jungkook with tears in his eyes. "No! Jungkook, Jimin's gone! He's gone!"

Jungkook felt his heart race with fear now and he grabbed Jin's shoulders to calm him down. "What? What do you mean?" His voice trembled as he watched the pink-haired male breathe heavily in front of him.

"Jimin's gone! I saw in my vision. He - he -" Jin choked on his tears as he remembered seeing the sad smile on Jimin's face as he kissed Jungkook's lips and silently slipped out of his room. "He's in trouble, Jungkook!"

Jungkook widened his eyes and felt the world around him halt to a stop.

What's going on?

After Jin explained all the visions he received, Jungkook was shaking - shaking with fear and sadness.

But he promised...

"I don't know why, but there had to be a reason. I just can't stand hearing his crying anymore. I don't want him to be hurt..." Jin's voice cracked as they walked together.

"Me neither, hyung," Jungkook responds emptily, staring ahead with a blank expression. He just didn't know what to do. There's so many questions running through his head that he didn't feel like thinking at all.

Why did he leave? Why is he crying and screaming? Who's hurting him?

"I'm going to look for him." He states firmly.

"Not a very good idea, Jeon." A new voice interrupted.

Jungkook and Jin both spun around and found Yoongi standing there with a grim expression plastered on his face.

"I don't know what's going on, but I've just finished questioning the intruder who attacked you a couple weeks ago," Yoongi starts while crossing his arms across his chest, "Turns out he's an Anarch solider who came here to eliminate both you and Park Jimin. He said you two have something incredibly special, something no other mage has."

Jungkook scoffed with irritation. "What? What do those sick assholes possibly want with me and Jimin? What did we ever do?"

"Watch your tone, brat," Yoongi narrowed his eyes, "and that much I managed to attain. Something about you two possessing the powers of two dragons. I'm not really sure because he seemed to have little knowledge himself. Anyways, he was ordered to kill you two so that you don't use your powers in the war."

"Powers of two dragons? What the hell is that?" Jin inquired out loud.

"I'll do my designated research on that. I know for sure that Jimin went to them, and I don't know why. But for now, don't make a move. They probably drew Jimin in using something or someone as a bait. It's all just a trap."