Chapter 33

The next day was Zhen Ai, Yan Su, Ryan and Allen’s double date; the location was Villa Pac restaurant.

Yan Su and Zhen Ai walked out from their respective rooms, they glanced at each other and frowned, raising their voices at the same time:

“That’s what you're wearing?”

Yan Su wore a black suit, very overwhelming. The muted black complimented his cold and proud aura, making his handsome face shine even brighter. He looked like a prince in an old and isolated castle.

Zhen Ai had a moment of absence, she took several glances at him.

His thick eyebrows knitted, as if he was contemplating, but actually, he was discontentedly looking at Zhen Ai; she was wearing jeans with a white coat, extremely casual.

“You wear this to come and assist people to their seats?” He didn’t even try to hide the criticism in his tone: “Oh, even waiters dress better than you.”

Zhen Ai rubbed her arms: “Well then you can go on your own, we are not actually lovers anyway.”

“Oh?” He slightly arched his brow, “Hard-headed?” His faint smirk was like he was mocking on an angry child.

“You are hard-headed!” Zhen Ai got slightly mad.

But Yan Su broke into laughter, walked behind her back and patted her, telling her to walk out the door.

Getting into the elevator, Zhen Ai looked at the reflection of them in the mirror, he was proud and elegant, neat and classy, like a medieval royal noble, but at the same time, looking as tall and straight as a tree in the countryside. While she was dressed too casual, like a pedestrian, it seemed so unappropriate to stand next to him.

Zhen Ai looked away out of embarrassment. Yan Su eyes were fixed straight, but his eyes sparked up and his lips’ corners faintly curled up.

After getting out of the gate, their first stop turned out to be the Valentino store.  Zhen Ai guessed that the destination required a dress code, so she wasn’t that surprised. She didn’t really shop for clothes that much, so standing in front of the glamorous world of costumes, she was slightly like a deer in headlights; she didn’t know where to start.

Yan Su took a glance and picked a light blue, cross shoulders, knee length dress, with a white coat, socks and shoes, handed them over to her and said: “Combined the suitability of this color with your skin tone while keeping the warmth, the balance of your 3-rings measurements, and the appeal of the clothing, this one is the best one.”

The seller standing next to them looked tangled, she tried really hard to understand what he just said.

Zhen Ai took the soft fabric then looked around:

“That red one…”

“Too slutty, like Dita Von Teese.”

“Yellow…”

“Too much skin, like Britney Spears.”

The seller’s face was clouded.

“That V neck…”

“Who are you wearing that for?” Yan Su squinted, “Besides, you are not busty enough.”

The sellers tried to press down their laughter. Zhen Ai blushed, she stood straight with her tiny frame, even slightly pushed her shoulders back while looking at Yan Su with dissatisfaction.