0.2

malias perspective;

"I have got the biggest hangover in the whole fucking world," Erin grumbled as she walked into my room and threw herself on my bed.

"I'm not surprised, you were completely off your head last night," I chuckled as all the memories of last night flooded back.

I was anxious to see whether or not Luke was going to call. Maybe he was drunk whilst talking to me and he hooked up with a random girl once I had left. The thought itself made me feel sick, but I didn't really have a reason to feel this way.

It's not like he's my boyfriend, we're barely even friends, so I don't know why I'm making myself feel sick about something that shouldn't matter to me. So what if he slept with someone? That's none of my business.

Then again, he probably hasn't slept with anyone and I'm just jumping to conclusions as per usual.

"Did you and Michael hook up?" Erin asked, lifting her head from the bundle of blankets that she was suffocated in.

"No, I didn't even see him," I shrugged, leaving out the whole Luke situation. I know that if I told her then she would take over everything and make me do things that she thinks will make him like me, but it will actually just drive him away.

"So who was that guy you kissed at midnight?"

"Oh, that's Luke," I said, hoping that he would have stayed a secret for more than 6 seconds.

"Luke? He sounds familiar," she furrowed her eyebrows in thought, "wait, do you mean Luke Hemmings?"

"That's the one."

"I know him! In my old town everyone like hated him because he was the only guy who was failing in school, he had like no friends," she explained. "He's a cool kid though, and plus he is like a sex god," Erin moaned, throwing her head back on onto the bed as I laughed.

"He's got a good pair of lips too," I smirked, and watched as she groaned even more which only made me laugh harder. "Pass me my phone, I want to see if he's texted me," I asked, holding my hand out.

She threw it over at me and I turned it on to see about 10 text messages from Luke.

hey, this is luke, I'm not sure if you remember me? well of course you remember we met last night

-

shit sorry that came out really cocky, it's cool if you don't remember me I mean I hope you do, because I remember you

-

I probably sound like a desperate white girl and I've sent you like 3 text messages, but maybe you would want to go get some dinner sometime?

-

if u don't like to have dinner with people, then we can go to a movie or golf?

-

fuck, why would we go and play golf on our first date

-

shit sorry i don't know if this is a date or not

-

and if you want to go and play golf then I'm all for that

-

I don't know why I'm texting you at 7 in the morning when you're not going to be awake, but you can just text me when you're awake

-

or you can call I don't mind

-

you might not even want to go on a date with me, so I'm just going to stop making a fool of myself