0.7

IM SO SORRY TGAT I HAVENT UPSATED IN LIKE 829282 MONTHS BUT I WAS ON HOLIDAY AND I HAD VERY VERY VERY SHIT WIFI BUT IM HOME NOW SO MORE UPDATES SOON TO COME

this is also very unedited to sorry if there's any mistakes

-

malias perspective;

"You still haven't told me who left you those."

"What are you talking about?" I asked Erin as I twirled the spaghetti around my fork.

Of course, I knew exactly what she was talking about, but I didn't want to answer. I knew that if I told her that Luke was the one who had left multiple marks on my neck, she would immediately think that we were a together, but we weren't. Well we might be. I'm not even sure myself.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," Erin chuckled, taking a sip of her coke. "And I know exactly who gave them to you."

"I told you, they're just bruises," I shrugged.

"Luke gave them to you, didn't he? Are you guys together now? Is it official?" She grinned, setting her fork down on the now finished plate.

"Ok fine, yes, Luke gave them to me but we aren't together," I explained, gathering our plates together and putting them into the sink.

"So you guys kissed but you aren't dating?"

"We didn't kiss," I pursed my lips together in a straight line, sitting back down in front of Erin.

"What? So you didn't kiss, but he just kissed your neck?" Erin asked, furrowing her eyebrows together in confusion.

"Yeah," I shrugged.

"How long have you guys been . . . Doing whatever you do together?" Erin questions, clearly not sure what to call Luke and I. Then again, I don't even know what to call us.

"Nearly 2 months," I sighed, thinking back over how fast these 2 months have gone and I spent nearly every day with Luke. If someone found out that we had been together for nearly 2 months without kissing, they wouldn't have believed us, but that's the way we are. We don't need kissing to occupy us. Nowadays kissing is just used as a distraction. When you have nothing to talk about, what do you do? Kiss.

Me and Luke weren't like that. We didn't need any distractions. I couldn't pick out one moment with Luke where neither of us had something to say. That's why I love spending time with him, because we actually communicate about things. Not stupid things, like the weather and that bullshit, we talk about things that make us happy and sad and things that annoy us about the world and things that actually mean something to us.

Of course I would love to kiss him, but even if we did kiss it wouldn't change anything.

"I respect that," Erin said, leaning back in her seat.

"What?" I almost choked out, because that was the last response I would have expected from her.

"I respect that. To go nearly 2 months with a guy, who can I just say is fucking delicious, and not kiss him is a huge accomplishment."

"It wasn't really my aim to go 2 months without kissing him," I said.

"I know and that's what surprises me. You didn't even realise that you weren't kissing. Sometimes I wish me and Ashton were like that," Erin sighed. "All we seem do is have sex over and over again, and of course I love it, but I just want to go a week without sex. Just one week."

"Then do it."

"Do what?"

"Don't give him sex for a week," I suggested.