1.0

oK SO I KNOW ITS BEEN SO LONG BUT IM BACK OKAY AND THIS IS A REALLY HOT PICTURE OF LUKE OK SO THANK U HOPE YOU ENJOY //

malia's perspective;

"Good morning," I whispered gently, placing one of my hands on the side of his face. "Luke, wake up."

His eyes stayed shut, but I could feel his heart beat rising.

I brought my lips to his jaw and began placing gently kisses all of his neck, hoping that it would wake him up.

"This is always a nice way to wake up," His deep voice startled me, but I still continued to leave sweet kisses under his jaw. "Fuck," he cursed under his breath. "You need to stop before I get a boner."

I let out a small giggle and finally took my lips away from his skin. "Did you sleep well?" Luke asked me, tracing shapes on the side of my thigh.

"Yeah, except from the fact that I could hear Calum snoring from the other room," I laughed.

"I can hear you, Mary!" Calum's voice boomed from the other room, almost scaring both me and Luke.

"Why does he keep calling me Mary?" I asked Luke, slowly running my fingers through his hair.

"He called me Lewis for nearly a month, I don't think he's good with names," Luke explained, making us both laugh.

"Your walls are awfully thin, Luke."

"Yeah, when we fuck we're going to have to do it at your house," Luke smirked. I slapped him gently on the shoulder, before getting up from the bed to get my phone.

I could feel Luke's eyes being pierced onto me, but I chose to ignore it.

"Babe?"

"Yes?" I replied, still not getting used to the pet names.

"Your bum is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen," He giggled. I heard the bed squeak and then a few small footsteps before I could feel his body behind me.

"Who are you texting?" Luke questioned, wrapping his arm around my waist and gently pressing his lips to my neck.

"Michael, I'm just telling him that I'm going to be late."

I switched my phone off and placed it on the table, before turning my body around to face Luke. My hands slid around his neck as he leaned his head closer into mine.

"Can I take you out tonight?" Luke smiled down at me.

"I don't know, can you?" I smirked, pushing my body closer to his.

"May I take you out tonight?" Luke sighed, letting out a small chuckle.

"Yes you may," I smiled at him before giving him a brief kiss on the cheek and wriggling out of his grip.

"Are you shitting me right now?" Luke moaned, turning around.

I gave out a small laugh, before finding all my clothes and putting them on.

"A kiss on the cheek? Am I your brother or something?" He laughed, taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm saving it for tonight," I grinned, pulling my jeans on. I grabbed my phone and keys and started making my way out, with Luke following behind.

"You're a bitch."

"And you're an ass," I smiled, throwing my jacket on.

"See you tonight?"

"Tonight babe," I said, leaning in and pressing my lips against his.

"I knew you weren't going to make me wait," Luke smirked, giving me a quick wink before closing the door.