0.9

this YouTube video is just gifs of luke and they make me very very happy //

malias perspective;

It had been 4 days since me and Luke had the argument and he still hadn't even tried to contact me. I felt like I had to text him just so that he could say sorry and then we could go back to normal again, because that honestly all I wanted. To go back to normal.

"Malia, you're late," Michael reminded me as I threw my bag and jacket into the small room in the corner.

"Sorry, there was a lot of traffic on my way here," I explained, putting my apron on and making my way behind the counter. "Doesn't look like I missed anything," I sighed, as I examined the empty shop.

It looked fairly small, but on a good day it could fit about 30 people inside. Michael's mom opened it up a few years before she passed away and Michael took it overhimelf to bring it into his hands and try and make his mom proud.

"It's still early," he said under his breath, quickly going around the room and fixing the chairs. "So, has Luke called yet?"

"Not even a text," I sighed, dropping my head into my hands. "Can you explain that please?"

"He's probably confused, like he doesn't know what to say to you," Michael said, taking a seat on the table.

"He could tell me the truth, that would be a start," I huffed, picking at my nails.

"Ashton's party is tonight, maybe that will help you get your mind off it," He shrugged.

"Yeah, you're ri-oh fuck,' I cursed, letting out a loud groan.

"What's wrong?"

"Calum's gonna be there tonight and Cal and Luke are roommates, so Luke might come. Fuck, him and Ashton became quite close too. He's gonna be there tonight, Michael! I might just stay at home," I explained, running my fingers through my hair.

"You are not staying at home, Malia. If anything, this is good. You guys need to talk," Michael explained, making his way behind the counter. "I wanna meet this guy too, " he chuckled, gently placing his hand on my back.

"You'll like him," I smiled, lifting my head up off the counter and looking up at him. "He's really sweet."

"I can only imagine, he must be a dime if he managed to get you," Michael smirked, pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear. "I love you, Malia."

"I love you too," I smiled, wrapping my hands around his torso as his arms snaked around my waist.

"You're gonna work it out, Malia. Don't you worry," he whispered, placing his chin on my head.

"Let's hope so."

-

"Malia, we have to be there earlier to help Ash with everything," Erin informed me, letting out a sigh.

"Okay, I'm just fixing my hair and then we can leave," I yelled to her from the bathroom. Tonight I had tried especially hard to look nice, only because I knew that Luke was going to be there and if I was going to see him tonight (which I was) then I needed to look especially nice.

"Could you-holy shit," Erin gasped as I walked into the living room.

"Do I look okay?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"You look fucking hot," she chuckled, taking her keys and jacket into her hands.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked again, following Erin out of the apartment.