17

I picked up one of the dodgeballs and ran back before throwing it at Brendon.

Brendon dodged it and I stomped my foot right before he threw one. I also dodged it and ran forwards to grab one when I felt one hit my back.

"Gotcha!" Brendon yelled laughing and pointing at me.

"Shut it Urie." I mumbled crossing my arms after I threw one at Brendon.

"Boys!" We both turned around to see our gym teacher walking towards us. "I told you to set up the balls not play a game. Take a walk." We both nodded. I got off the floor and followed Brendon off the field.

We walked for awhile and then I felt Brendon quickly grab my hand. His hand was very sweaty and slipping out of my hand.

"What-" Brendon 'shh'ed me and we kept walking.

"Do you just wanna go home?" Brendon asked turning towards me. I slowly nodded my head.

Brendon yanked my hand towards the parking lot as he started running. I followed close behind him my hand still in his.

He pulled me out of the school grounds and brought me to the closest restaurant.

Once he pulled me inside he walked up the receptionist and held up two fingers.

"Two please." She nodded and opened the gate. His hand still in mine he pulled me to a table.

"So," I looked up from my menu to see Brendon's head resting in his hands. "I was wondering."

"Yeah?" I looked back at the menu.

"Do you like anyone?" I coughed and raised an eyebrow slowly looking up to see him. "So do you?" I blushed and shook my head looking down.

"I guess." I mumbled. Brendon smiled and pushed my menu down.

"I'm happy for you." His smile seemed off but I couldn't quite tell by what.

Once we ordered our food and the waiter walked away Brendon's hands slinked across the table and grabbed mine.

Is he flirting with me?

I pushed that thought away as I blushed. He rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand.

"I think you're really awesome Ry." He said looking up at me. I blushed and looked down at my lap.

"Thank y-you."

"And I was thinking,"

A/N
HAHAHHAHA LOOK HOW MEAN I AM!!!
So sofia is gonna ask out her crush tomorrow I planned out all the times she could do it and she has 135 minuets in total for time to do it
Last night at about 12 something I woke up with the worst cramp o had ever had (I'm on my period rn) and I couldnt sleep for hours. I finally wentzed down to my parents room and cried to my mom about how much pain I was in and she took me back upstairs and gave me a lot of medicine and gave me a heated pad before going back downstairs
So I stayed home from school for my first three and a half classes bc I needed to wait awhile to make sure most of them had passed
My crush has been really nice to me
•Song Suggestion•: Chile by IDKHBTFM
anyways

~enjoy killjoys~