A Dream...?

So.

I had a dream/nightmare.

I was in a haunted hospital, so yeah.

Anyway... I was in the hospital with friends on wattpad and their lovers.

So... at this one part, I had to turn on the light-switch (because the room was dark) so I did that. But then the lights kept flicking on and off. So I went back, and I saw the light-switch moving up and down by itself.

This didn't really freak me out.

Except, when I tried to turn it on, IT FELT LIKE SOMEONE FUCKING TOUCHED MY FINGER. LIKE HOLD IT.

So I screamed like a little schoolgirl and sat in the corner having a breakdown.

Everyone tried calming me down, but I just cried harder.

Eventually, I calmed myself down and we went to a different room. So in this one room, it had beds and stoof so we camped there for the night.

We were all asleep, but then I woke up. I stayed awake for five minutes, when suddenly Seto woke up (yes he was in dis)

He screamed and I looked around, THEN I LOOKED UP AND I SAW A FUCKING DIRTY HAND COMING OUT FROM THE WALL, TOUCHING MY FUCKING HAIR.

I ran from my bed in the room and shook in the corner.

And everyone woke up. So ._.

So blah blah blah a few hours later it was in the morning.

I woke up and I saw I was in the old bathroom of the hospital.

I was facing the mirror and it looked like I was standing. I turned around and saw... Well...

In the bathtub I saw running water... Not really...

It was blood, and inside the tub were organs...

So when I turned around, I looked back in the mirror, there was a devil staring at me, and he held up a sign that said,

'Your friends decided your faith.'

Then I woke up from the dream/nightmare.

I was shaking... And I was having a breakdown...

So.

DON'T DO DRUGS