-*-Merry Christmas, Seto-*- (FEEL BREAKING. DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE NOT READY)

First off, Merry Christmas or Hanukkah. Or if you don't celebrate, have a birthday gift/new year's gift <3 PS. This is a throwback Thursday to _____ c;

EDIT: I wasn't able to finish this one Christmas because well, it sucked .________.

-------

Christmas lights flicker in the center of the square. Children laugh and run as worried parents follow them close behind. Couples hold hands, giving each other kisses every once and then.

The beautiful Christmas tree stands in the middle of it, standing out more than everything. The star at the top, the bright lights, the mint candy canes hung all around, what was not to love? Everyone was joyful, being surrounded with love and friendship.

Oh! I forgot one important thing to our story.

With rosy checks, a young girl sat a bench. She looked as if she was looking for someone, waiting to see if they would show up.

She wore a light pink dress that went up to her knees, and some white tights. She curled her hair and had the most stunning make-up on. She could be any man's dream girl.

She had one of the most prettiest smiles as well, one that could make anyone feel good about themselves. She had a wonderful laugh as well, she sounded so, so happy when she let out a giggle. She would sometime puff out her checks as well, just because of a habit she has.

She held a box with bunny wrapping on it, holding it close to her. She looked like she would protect with all her heart, even if that meant getting everything taken away from her.

People asked if she was alright.

She would give them a smile and tilt her head to the side.

"I'm fine!"

That was her response every time.

At 10 P.M, it started snowing. Soft snowflakes fell from the sky, leaving everyone in awe. Soon the flakes started building small piles of snow all around. It would soon grow into more and more as time passed on, but would still stop.

She stuck out her tongue, getting snowflakes on it and then smiling. It gave her a bit of hope. Maybe, just maybe...

Most people were leaving by now, going back home. They were either becoming cold or tired.

Yet, she still sits there. She thinks that the cold is almost like a blanket. In a way, it was comforting for her. Many would hate this time of year, yet she enjoys every second of it.

11:00 P.M.

Stores are closing at this time. They're locking up their doors and leaving for the night.

"Merry Christmas!" They say to their fellow co-workers, wishing them a Merry Christmas.

They notice the girl, but don't say anything. They're all excited to get home, so they thought, she would be fine. Right? Of course she will! She's an adult. She can take care of herself.

11:59

She sighs and breathes out a soft whisper.

"Arigatō Seto. Thank you for the time you've given me."

12:00

"Merry Christmas, Seto."

--------

A boy in purple finds a small box, wrapped with bunny wrapping paper.

"To; Seto
From; Your secret Santa.

PS. It's been a lovely time."