OKAY STUPID ASSHOLE PIECE OF CRAP

So today I had a field trip, which was hella fun by the way.

But the fucking sucky part that made my whole day shit was this group of idiots.

On the bus ride home, I guess a group of people started playing truth or dare. A very, very sensitive person was playing as well.

He was getting teased by this group, so my friend and I saw him scratching his arm, not hard enough to make marks, but he's just scratching himself.

He does this for about, 10 minutes maybe?

My friend and I are extremely worried about him, because we keep asking 'are you okay?' or 'do you need someone to talk to?' He doesn't respond, which makes us even more worried.

So I tell one of my friends because she's close with him, and we decided to tell the teacher during class.

We did, so the teacher was like 'okay I'll talk to him.'

And here's where it all goes to shit.

The teacher first talks to the kid, then to the group playing truth or dare.

The fucking kids playing truth or dare says that the friend that's close to the boy swore and said mean remarks to them. They as well said we were lying.

First off, no. She didn't fucking swear. I was practically sitting right next to her, and she didn't let one swear word come out of her mouth.

Secondly, why the fuck do you think we would lie about saying that a kid was inflicting harm to themselves?!? I'M A PERSON WHO DOES NOT JOKE ABOUT CUTTING. IT WAS SO FUCKING ANNOYING THAT THEY EVEN SAID WE WERE LYING.

After that the teacher told us what the kids said, she said it was three people against one. She has more people on one side than the other.

THAT IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING BECAUSE THIS IS NOT SOME VIDEO GAME. WHO THE FUCK CARES THAT IT WAS THREE AGAINST ONE. JUST BECAUSE ONE SIDE HAS MORE PEOPLE DOESN'T MEAN THEY WERE TELLING THE TRUTH.

After that, I told my friend **which I whispered** that shouldn't you be more worried about a child that may be hurting themselves than a girl who was 'swearing'?!

The fucking teacher turns around and says, 'you don't tell me how to do my job.'

I didn't even fucking say anything how to run your job?????? Like I was just stating what I thought to my friend.

So then the stupid-ass teacher goes around, asking kids what they saw and blah blah blah.

A girl starts crying, and she acts like she was the victim. Like bitch no you're not! The fucking victim is the guy who you guys bully all the time!

Anyway, another stupid life-rant in the wonderful life of Melissa. I'm so annoyed at the moment, but leave what you think down in the review/comments/whatever. I'm curious to know what you think about my fun day -_-

Anywayyyy, bye guys! ^~^