Pt.9

5:23 am. There's nothing you could possibly love more than being close to finals week all while being sick and can barely even breathe properly, while constantly procrastinating with the hours ticking by and knowing that time is an illusion.

6:49 am. It's currently 58 degrees and you could only guess that everyone outside- though, at this point, what even is outside?- are wearing warm clothes while you're here rocking a probably dirty t-shirt while slowly chewing on a flavorless apple, all whilst sweating bullets and wondering if this is what hell feels like. Though it probably can't be any worse than this.

Outside is an illusion. Time is an illusion. Both not having enough time and having too much time stresses you out. Time stresses everyone out, and it's not even objectively real.

Though somehow, you managed to not receive too much attention on it, simply walking towards your classroom with a dead expression- however you'd like to imagine it- and blinking excessively. Counting the amount of reasons on why you should have skipped today, you groan to yourself and lightly slap your cheeks, which did nothing to the amount of sleep deprivation you were currently facing.

You sluggishly plopped onto your seat, turning your head to the empty seat next to you, seeing the noticeable lack of a certain male sitting next to you. You hold your head in your hands, internally strangling Taehyung for skipping while you had to face the day alone. Well, you sit upright, it's not like I wanted him here, anyway.

"Y/n?"

So when it's already lunch and you just barely survived your classes, after every possible human being you encountered- but this time, it being a very worried Seokjin- finally noticed that you were either half-dead or just very drunk, of course you would be questioned about it.

"Oh, me? I'm-" Your eyelids drop, shoulders sagging as you halt your steps for just a second before you seemingly woke up, rapidly blinking and noticing your surroundings, clumsily skipping next to the older male and holding onto his arm, "I'm just dandy! Amazing! Never felt better!"

You didn't sound convincing at all. "Oh really?"

You hiccup, "Yup! I am-" you stop, making the older male turn towards you with a raised brow, watching in both confusion and immense amusement as you stopped to make the infamous Sailor Moon pose, "-the greatest!"

"Y/n, I'm a bit concerned-"

"IN THE NAME OF THE MOON-"

"Y/N-"

"-I will punish you!" You heard a distant familiar voice from the other end of the hallway, his loud footsteps being heard progressively getting closer as he stomps towards you both. This guy just had to show up when you mentioned anime, didn't he?

"Oh, Taehyung-ah, something's wrong with Y/n today."

"Maybe it's because she'd love to be punished by me." You became 'sober' for only a second to glare at him before exhaustion engulfed your body again.

Seokjin ignored him, "She looks sick." He said, glancing at the younger male for only a second before lifting his hand towards your forehead, Taehyung slapping the older's hand away- lightly enough to not be scolded at- before inspecting your temperature with his own hand.

"She's hot!"

You giggle, "Yes, I am hot, thank you." Your faint consciousness only processed the sound of Taehyung's snort at your comment.

You hear the bell ringing, your hazy mind processing the sound and turning towards the direction of your classroom, before you feel Jin's hand grab your wrist and pull you back, "No, no, no, you're not going anywhere with a fever like that." The older glances between you and the hallway, his hands hovering over his head as if to pull his hair in frustration, before realizing that it would obviously ruin his perfectly combed locks and deciding against it. "Alright, Taehyung, I have to go, so take her to her dorm and tell her to get medicine, okay?" He shakes the younger male's shoulders, "Do. You. Understand?"