Pt.12

You couldn't pay attention.

Class was going on, but you couldn't pay attention. You couldn't shake off the feeling of the stares, the judgmental looks, the harsh glares. They were coming from all directions, aiming exclusively at you and they didn't stop.

Was this how it was going to be from now on? Did you have to face this sudden attention every day? You felt cornered, like a rabbit surrounded by a pack of lions. As if every little mistake you make would be more of a reason for them to hate you. It was overwhelming.

You nibbled on the edge of your pencil, tapping your foot impatiently before the bell finally decided to free you from this hell called school, your feet instantly taking you forward as you left the class in a hurry. Despite your bed singing your name like a chorus of angels, you had to find Taehyung. To talk about the rumors, to stop them, to deny them, anything!

Or maybe comforting you a bit. He had great hugs.

Shit, forget that last part. I mean- well- Jimin's hugs are pretty great as well.

Even if you wanted to discuss the situation with him, there's probably not much he could do, anyway; And a piece of your mind also didn't want to admit to the fact that his home is now your home. Temporarily, but you're staying there, nonetheless. Though he was himself the first day and didn't seem to have any ulterior moves, so maybe you misjudged him a tiny bit.

Then again, considering what happened with Lee Hana, you weren't about to let your guard down just yet.

"Jimin!" You grabbed the boy's arm once you reached him- the male that was sitting patiently in the college's mostly empty cafeteria- speaking urgently once the male turned around, "Have you seen Taehyung? I need to talk to him."

Jimin sighed, propping his chin on the palm of his hand as his elbow rested on the table, "Probably off skipping somewhere. So much for him 'willingly doing school work'" He muttered the last part to himself, though you managed to catch it as you briefly thanked the boy before speed-walking through the hallways in search of him. You decide to text him; seeing you had his number, you might as well put it to good use.

You: yo, where are you

Taehyung heard his phone ding with a message, looking over the girl's shoulder to see the name "Y/n cutie <3' and chuckling to himself. The girl pressed herself further into his chest, making him groan in annoyance as he pushed her off of him, successfully moving her from the position that she was in before, straddling his waist. Her voice was raspy as she whined, "What?"

Annoying Walnut: nowhere,,, and everywhere~

He muttered a low 'nothing' in reply as he messaged you back, smiling softly as he saw your reply,

You: 

You: istg if you don't tell me your location in 0

You: istg if you don't tell me your location in 0.5 seconds you'll regrET IT

"Aw, she misses me." He mumbled to himself with a giggle, the girl that had regained her balance from his shove wrapping her arms around him as he looked away from his phone,