Battle

Yea, you had to go against Mari~Chan. Should you be scared? Probably not...you knew Mari-Chan like you know yourself, she would always not be sure about spiking, and never really likes to block..tho she is a blocker herself. So you were mentally and physically prepared for the battle..she knew how strong you were in high school, and you trained even more, so you had nothing to worry about.
After 3 hours of hard work, the 3 of you were done with the project. Reji gave us an idea to go get some ice cream, which made all of us hungry. "Ice cream it is!" Yelled Oikawa while walking out of the door, he took out his phone and started posting stories on instagram and Snapchat of us walking. It was kinda annoying having camera in your face half of the time. But I guess it was kinda fun.
    We got some ice cream and you guys were about to go to the park...when you realized, it was almost 11..AT NIGHT. Of course you were living alone but...you did have a game this week. Did you really want to spend your energy? Probably not...so you told the guys that you would head home.
    "No. I'm walking you home!" Demanded Oikawa, "It's not THAT dark...geez..." I answered while hearing Oikawa catch up to me as I walked. It was two of us...again. "So (Name)~Chan will you battle for Kuroo's heart in the champion ship game~?" Oikawa asked, breaking the silents that I was totally comfortable with. "Excuse me...when did we get to the base where you were aloud to call me by my name? Ohhhhh I forgot" I glanced at him. "NEVER" "Oh c'mon (Name)-Chan! You know you love me!" He exclaimed. right away my cheeks were getting red. I could feel all the blood rushing to my cheeks and face as fast as it could, I think if you put ice on my face right now..it would instantly melt. "W-what?" I replied, i turned around not to face him. So he wouldn't see my bright red blushing face right in front of him. "Awww is the princess of the court flustered?" He asked, "or maybe...happy?" He quietly whispered in your ear. Shivers went down your spine. You hit his stomach with your elbow, which made him squeal like a five year old. "(Name)-Chan!! Why are you so mean!! Did you spent time with Iwa-Chan while you were at it?" He started whining.

     "Just keep your distance bud....."