Letter

Today is the day of the volleyball match. You woke up super early. You took a donut and put it in your mouth while looking at the mirror and doing your hair. You put your hair in a high ponytail, which then you braid it into a fish braid. You clipped on a pin to not let some strands of your (Hair color) block your view in the match you will have today. You then rushed to your closet, trying to find your black and white volleyball uniform with number 4 on it. As you were chewing on your donut, and you already had your uniform on, you realized that you forgot to pack your bag. Water, towel, water, water, energy drink, chips, milk, knee pads, ankle pads, more towels. You shoved all of it in your bag. Today you will have a match not at your college. So you had to drive there, you didn't exactly..need a car. Our college is in Tokyo, so there isn't that much space to park a car at. You just took a train, like always. You put a hoodie over your uniform, and you exited your house. Then you got a call..'Tooru' ughhhh...Okay? You thought.
    "(NAME)!! GOOD MORNING!!!" Tooru yelled over the phone in a cheerful voice. "Hi Tooru..." I said while walking to The train station with your book bag over your shoulder. "I'm coming to see your match today! Aren't you excited~?" I could hear him teasingly flirting already. "Don't blame me if I 'accidentally' spike on you from the side lines" I said back, realizing that a small blush spread across my face. I could hear Tooru pout a little to him self, but then get himself back together. "You know you are starting to be more like Iwa-Chan!" He stated, "Well I'm not your mom so I'm pretty sure I'm not like him" you said with a smirk. "HEY!" You heard someone yell behind you. 'Speak of the devil' "IM NOT HIS MOM!"
   "Sureeeee 'Iwa-Chan!' I teased happily,
Iwaizumi shrugged while walking next to you. "Welp bye Tooru!" You hanged up on Oikawa before he would start being childish and annoy
Iwaizumi. "Sooo you call him 'Tooru' now?" He hit me playfully with his elbow. "I swear don't get any ideas Iwaizumi." I said while feeling your face heat up. "Suree..whatever you say (Name), but you know he actually wrote a letter to you once when you guys stopped talking. And talked to me about you all the fucking time, it got very old." He said in a serious manner. "Wait you are joking right?" You couldn't stop laughing.

'Letter heh?'