Dear (Name) (Last name)...

Match played: 1 hour, 27 min and 13 seconds
    24 spikes unsuccessful
    27 spikes successful
    9 outs
    4 injuries

Who won you might ask? All I can say  is that I had a brake down. The day after we got destroyed..I had the brake down of my life. Sitting in my room for days felt like years. Eating food felt like eating rotten flesh of a pig. Even breathing somehow reminded me of how our team lost that day. I didn't go outside for 3 weeks straight. Didn't go to college, to a food court, to a mall, to my volleyball practice..nothing. My grades dropped low, and all I did is ask my teachers to give assignments to my friends, which then my friends leave on the front porch for me to do.

   Right now I was sitting in my room, watching the video of how we lost. I heard a knock on the door but I didn't really care. "(Name)! I know you are there!!" You heard Tooru's voice. "Why..just..ughh" I thought as I opened the door. By surprise Tooru hugged me. "Why weren't answering my calls?!" He yelled as he hugged me tighter. "I was so worried! I thought you were dead or something!" He then yelled at me as he let me go and started to shake me by my shoulders. "Tooru I'm not in the mood..." I answered while looking away. "No (Name)! Listen up! Just because you lost doesn't mean you are the worst player! That just means you have room to grow better" Tooru said in a confident and sobbing manner. "Wait Tooru..are you crying?" I asked, touching his shoulder slightly, to see for sure. "Don't FUCKING scare me like that! I WAS WORRIED SICK!" He squeezed my shoulders tight as he looked straight at me. This is where it hit me. I...never really showed Tooru that I care about him. He was always there for me after we started talking again. I on another hand...never really showed him that I cared. "I'm sorry.." you mumbled as you felt your emotions hit the rock bottom. You realized that you liked Tooru for a week now, but you still didn't click the button that would show him that you fully cared about him. "Okay well I'm staying here until you cheer up! Because I'm not leaving my friend all depressed okay? Plus it's gonna rain soon and my house is pretty far away from here" He said while somehow smiling again. "O-okay.."

As Tooru made himself confortable on my couch, and I made some tea for him he asked. "Hey..(Name)..I know this isn't the right time but..I got something for you" he mumbled as I gave him his cup of tea in both of his hands. "What is it...?" I asked. "Do you like me? Like..Like like me?" Tooru asked, while looking at me with puppy eyes. "Tooru wtf are you five? What 20 year old says 'do you like like me?'" "TOORU WTF" I yelled as he pounced on me and yelled "Yes, I AM FIVE INCHES DEEP IN YOUR MOM!" We both laughed as Tooru still laid on top of me on the couch. "But..do you actually?" He stopped laughing and asked in a dead serious voice. "U-umm"
"Wait I shouldn't rush this, I needed to give this to you first, I forgot all about it after I asked you if you like me" Oikawa said as he handed me a white letter. It had a stamp on it and everything. "What is this?" "Something that will give you even more thoughts of dating me?" He chuckles lightly at his own joke. What a nerd... "It's a letter, open it" Tooru said in cheerful voice. "Okay...But If their is some shit written like "Love you, April fools!" I'll be fucking mad" "Just open itt!" Tooru whined like a little kid while puffing his cheeks like a cute, and childish 5 year old.

"Dear (Name) (Last name)..."