Mentor and Training

When Luffia came to, she was in a strange place that looked like it was made for royalty.

It looked to be some kind of chamber room laden with silk and golden sheets around. She smelled sweet perfumes of incense, delicious food, and her ears picked up the sound of exotic music.

All around her were various types of cats, from the smallest kitten to the biggest tiger. They were either playing, grooming each other, sleeping or looking at her in curiosity.

Before Luffia was a magnificent throne and on it was a person that looks like it had the body of a human and the head of a cat with wings. And from the form that person it was definitely female.

 And from the form that person it was definitely female

" Hello, my child. Welcome to my abode. I am Bastet, the cat goddess."

"A goddess?"

"Yes, child." Then Bastet gave a 'come here' motion. " come closer and let me have a look at you."

Luffia felt complied for some reason and stood before the feline woman. Bastet knelt to her height taking a good look at her. 'A little thin on the side, definitely young, but she has room for improvement. As innocent as a kitten too. Yes, this is good.' Bastet thought.

"Little Luffia, the fruit you ate earlier was a devils fruit, based on my form and powers." She said.

"Does this mean I'm a Neko too?" Luffia asked innocently.

" you could say that. You're also a mythical zoan. Meaning you can be will transform into a creature that is in tune with the power of nature."

"Really?"
"Yes, in fact, I can teach you. But that depends on time. You have a grandfather coming back to get you right?"

" He said he would be back in 3 months."

"Well, I can use the time-space in this temple to give us more time to train. I'll teach you the basics of powers and what you can do. Now, you need food and rest my dear." Bastet said as she snapped her fingers.
A servant came with a luxurious meal before them and Luffy's stomach rumbled. She ate with vigor till she couldn't eat anymore, and one of the larger tigers let her sleep against him as he curled his tail around her.

Bastet saw her new child asleep with a smile on her face. "Sleep tight, my kitten."
------------------------------------------------------------
The next day started off with what felt like a year of intense training.

The first task of training begins very really easy. Luffia basically learned how to control her cat form and hybrid form. She even learned how to tap into the instincts and applications that came with being a cat.

Next, was the power of solar energy. With Bastet being the daughter of a sun god, Luffia should be able to control it as well.

Luffia started to train in solar magic, solar attacks and learned some sub-powers of plant manipulation. It grew to the point she could be able to grow a few crops.

Musical and Dance manipulation was next. Learning different dances and music to influence her enemies to the point of mind control, especially with her singing.

After training for 2 weeks with those abilities next was the harder part. Lunar manipulation.

This sub power involved Moondust iron dust Earth, ocean, water, some ice and darkness manipulation. It was considered unusual since usually Bastet was not associated with the Moon except in another country since cats were associated with the magic of the night.

Although it was hard Luffia was able to get some sub-powers out of them, and control them to a limited degree.

Bastet was to teach Luffia the next phase, Love manipulation. But in order to do that she first needed to learn about the power of fragrance. However, she figured that Luffia was still too young, especially since it involved sensual contact and pleasures of the body, so she put in on hold for now, and moved on to medicine and how to create it.

After that session of training, Bastet decided to teach her about elegance, grace, wisdom, knowledge and how to eat properly. In the span of a month and a half, Luffia became smart enough to tell if someone was lying, and the knowledge to survive the sea. Her dining skills improved as well; eating soup without slurping, eating without making a sound, using utensils and all.

By then the 3rd month was almost up. Bastet had used up a good portion of her strength to train Luffia. She decided to wrap up the training by teaching Luffia about the Eye of Ra. Basically, it could give her access to Ra's amazing perception ability, and it was just as good as Observation Haki when done together with her cat vision.

It was finally time for Luffia to go back to her world. To be honest, Bastet started to see the child as her own kitten.

"Sweetie, you'll have to be on your own for now, your grandpa will be here soon. But I'll be able to see you again when you're 13." Bastet told her.

"Ok, Bast kaa-chan. I'll miss you, but I'll train hard." Luffia said with a sad smile.

With one last hug, Luffia left for the exit of the temple.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Here's the next part. I hope you love it! ( Throws cookies around)