A doctor for the crew!

This big mouthed hippo had been getting on Luffia's nerves, and she can't take it anymore!

He attacked her and injured crew, dared to mock a dead man's dream, and he had groped her when they met!

She. Had. Enough!

So now Luffy is in the top of the tower of Drum Castle and Wapol has revealed her his most powerful of all, the Royal Drum Crown Seven-Shot Bilking Cannon, he will use his cannon to blast Luffy's friend's sky high and have her as his Queen to himself.

"With these cannon not only will I kill your friends I will regain control Drum Island as King and" Wapol smirked in his slim form, his eyes filled with lusty desire as he is gazing at her.

"And then…you will be mine as my Queen of Drum Island forever!" he laughed evilly, as he about to pull the lever when Luffia charged at him.

"Tempest Claws!" Her cat claws rain down on Wapol's cannon without mercy and crushed it down till it's nothing but scraps, Wapol's jaw dropped and flinch at the girl's abnormal strength.

"You know, I'm sick and tired of you mouthing about being belong to you like some possession you want to keep…I think it's time to learn your place, hippo" Luffia takes hold of Wapol, then a pole composed of light bursts from the ground at her command.

"Solar Javalin" she said sending Wapol flying upwards, crashed through the roof of the tower and stuck, but Luffia is not done with him yet, she appeared before Wapol and then she stretch both her arms far back and then Wapol recognize that a move before.

"NO, NO WAIT! PLEASE CONSIDER IF YOU BECOME MY QUEEN I'LL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED, JUST DON'T USE…"

"BLAZING UPPERCUT" then she hurls them forward and once again she sends Wapol far far away will he'll never come back to Drum Island ever again, and thus Monkey D. Luffia has won the battle yet again.
-------------
After long battle with Wapol and his goons has finally been defeated and never heard of them again, Namizou is now well and ready to depart and sail to Alabasta and to make it even better Chopperline has decided to join the Straw Hat as their doctor making this family even bigger.

Well, if it weren't for Doctorine chasing the poor little deerling off the rockies confusing everyone.

Namizou is barking orders so they can leave to set sail but before they can go Dalton came and spoke to them.

"Wait, before you go Doctorine said she wants to show you something before you leave. Especially for you, Chopperline"

"For me? What is it?" said Chopperline.

"Look up at Drum Rockies and wait for it" said Dalton as he turns to see with a mysterious smile on his face.

Everyone looks up at the Drum Rockies with nothing in particular until they heard several cannon blast something up in the sky and then after for split seconds large pink fluffy cloud appeared above Drum Rockies make it look like a tree and then to their amazement the snow flacks has turned its color from white into pink similar to a Sakura Blossom, and it rain down on Winter Island.

"Whoa!"

"Amazing!"

"So pretty!"

"Sakura on a winter island huh?"

They were in awe at the most beautiful sight, and Chopperline was on the verge of tears to see Dr. Hiluluk's experiment works, his dream has finally come true.

'Do you see it Doctor…your dream has come true…you healed this island's sadness with your experiment…I bet your smiling now, huh' she smiled as she let her tears runs down on her  cheek.

Luffia smiled like a Christmas light as she is sticking out her paw as the Sakura Blossom landed softly on her palms.

"Well Chopperline, you don't have to worry about the Island now. Like Dalton said, it'll get better."
------------
I'm so sorry my readers!
I've been busy since August, and I'm back in collage so, I won't be updating as much as I want, but I'll do it when I can!