Robin joins the Crew

A blur of things happened after the fight against Crocodile. Although it slightly pained Luffia to have to fight a future mate of hers. On top of that, Vivian had to stay back in Alabasta, because they needed him more, but Luffia understood. And she had a feeling she would see the two of them again someday.

After a huge banquet and party, the crew had to get going because of the Marines. 

However, they didn't get the chance to find out. There were new bounty posters out.

Bastet Luffy: 175,000,000 berries

Pirate Hunter Zoro: 60,000,000 berries

----------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------

Although they escaped, they had an uninvited guest on the ship.

Nico Robin.

Then Robin explained why he was there. Luffia's crew didn't really like that Robin was now a part of the crew, although he slowly earned Luffia's, Chopper, Namizou, and Usopp's trust.

"Sanji! Is it snack time yet?" Luffia asked.

"I'm on it."

"I'm hungry!"

-Me too! Me too!

- I'm hungry too!

Then Luffia looked back to Robin and she could still get a whiff of his flowery scent. She had to make sure he was a potential mate too, so she went to talk with him a bit. 

But Robin caught eye of her cat ears, and they peaked some curiosity in him.

"I've been meaning to ask, but are those cat ears real?" Robin asked.

"Yes, they are." Luffia said.

Before she could say anything else, Luffia felt something scratching and rubbing against her ears, making her purr. She felt like it was heaven. No one ever touched her ears like this before, even when her grandpa wanted to cuddle with her, he'd rough her hair a bit and it would hurt her ears.

Unknown to either of the two, Zoro and Namizou looked on in jealousy.