To Fushia Village!

Here's the next part, the pic was found on aninoapps or something. The photos are interesting! I don't own the pic, one piece, or anything but the devil fruit for Luffia, maybe.

Now on with the story!
------------------------------------------------------------
By the time Luffia's training with Bastet was over, Garp was already near the island.

He knows his little granddaughter may hate him for putting her through such harsh regiments, but it was to make a strong marine. Right now she was, undecided. One push from either the pirate or marines could make her decide her choice. He just wanted her to make the right choice. Is that too much to ask?

Well, right now, Garp had finally landed on a remote island where he left his little sunshine and yelled out; "LUFFIA! I'm back!"
The marine soldiers pitied the young girl who had to deal with this monster of a man and being related to him.

What no one expected was for something to crash into Garp and get him into the ground.

"Leopard Tackle!" A blur of red tackled the old man off his feet and nearly knocked the wind out of him.
Everyone's eyes bugged out of their sockets when they saw a five-year-old girl on top of the vice admirals fallen form.

This is an outfit that she's wearing, imagine it in kid size, and the stomach is covered.

"Gotcha grandpa, I win!" She said with a big smile. However, Garp didn't listen. What was on his mind right now, was the fact that his granddaughter now had cat ears and a tail.

"Luffia. Why do you have ears and a tail?"

"Oh, I accidentally ate a Devil Fruit."

.....

"WHAT?!?! DID SOMEONE FORCE YOU TO EAT, ARE THEY STILL AROUND-"
"No grandpa. I said 'accidentally'. I found it in an old broken temple and I was hungry. But I learn how to control it and what it does. It's the Deity Deity Fruit, Model: Bastet. I'm basically a Bastet Avatar. I can be Bast kaa-chan."

"Kaa-chan?"

Then a voice burst out.

"Garp, we are on a bit of a schedule. We need to get going." Said a man in a smooth but slow tone.

" Said a man in a smooth but slow tone