The fall of Morgan

Back at the execution grounds of the Marine base, Zoro was enduring the heat from the blistering sun. He seemed to be in deep thought until he saw a familiar shadow.

It was Luffia.

"Back here again? If this is about me joining your pirate crew the answer is still no!" Zoro rebutted.

"Sorry but I made up my mind and I'm getting you out of here." Luffia said.

Before Zoro could yell at her, what she said next silenced him.

"Besides the idiot son is going to execute you tomorrow."

"What?! He promised me that if i-" Zoro was cut.

"Zoro, use your common sense. Would someone like that man really keep a promise?"

That silenced Zoro and got an angered look on his face.

"But don't worry, I'll help you out of this. I heard you use a sword right?" Luffia questioned.

"Yes, but that coward son took them." Zoro confessed.

"Alright. We both know that you don't have much of an option. You still want to accomplish your dream. You can come with me to get your swords back and be my first crewmate to do it, or you can die like a dog here like the idiot son wanted to do." Luffia offered in a straight way with a smile.

Then it was Zoro's turn to smirk.

"What are you, the daughter of the devil? Well, I don't plan to die anytime soon, so fine. You got yourself a pirate!"

"Alright!! Now hold still." Luffia said as she raised a hand, and it changed into a cat paw and claws.

In a single swipe, the ropes tied around the ex-bounty hunter were sliced up.

"Wha? A cat paw? What are you?" Zoro asked.

"I ate the Deity Deity Fruit, Model: Bastet. I'm a Bastet Avatar." Luffia said with a toothy grin. "Now let's get your swords, how many do you use?"
She asked as she helped Zoro get up.

"I practice Three Sword style, so three." Zoro answered as he let Luffia guide him to the base carefully.

There were no guards around, which was strange, but a stroke of luck for them.

"Where are the marines?" The cat girl asked.

"From what I heard, their captain is putting up a statue of himself. Ever since he rose to the rank of captain, he's been ruling by fear on the island." Zoro explained.

"I see." Luffia said as she sniffed the air a bit. "This way."

"How do you know where?" Zoro asked.

"I do have a good sense of smell, I'm just tracking your swords." Luffia replied.

They came to a room that was...pink. Odd taste for a man.

There were 3 swords that stuck out in the room though.

"That's it." He said as he grabbed them. "We should-hey where are you going?" Zoro said as Luffia was going in another direction.

"To find this 'Morgan' fellow. I think it's time he has a little lesson in power." She said as she cracked her nails.

Just as she said that, she heard footsteps that stood behind her.

"Halt! Surrender! You're under arrest!" Said a soldier.

"No. But you can try." Luffia said as she took out a essence container and threw it at them. It sprayed a blue mist.