Skip into Rougetown

Luffia was excited. She had an official crew, despite being small. But they were strong.

After Luffia rescued Zoro from execution in Shells Town, she met Namizou, a talented navigator that can sense the change in weather better than any barometer, and an expert map maker. Though he was enslaved by Arlong, Luffia defeated the corrupt fishman and Namizou's village was free from his tyranny.

Next was Usopp, the son of one of Yassop, who was the marksmen for Shanks's crew. Turns out his son was a natural Sharpshooter himself, despite being a bit of a coward, but backup is where she shines. He's not too bad with a cannon either. His childhood friend Kaya was the target of a certain pirates in that was undercover as a butler in order to get her Fortune. His plan was foiled by Luffia as well.

Finally there was Sanjina. A sassy female, butt-kicking chef of the Baratie, and apprentice of the famous Chef Zeff, or Red Shoes Zeff. She would get approached by many men, but because she was the only female chef, and some male pirates were a little handsy, she was taught to turn those types of men down, sometimes with a kick to the face. The Baratie was going to be taken over by Don Krieg and his horde of pirates. It would've happened too if it wasn't for Luffia beating him into next week.

Now Luffia was a wanted woman with worth 75,000,000 berries, with her nickname as 'Bastet Avatar'.

The crew's ship, The Going Merry docked in Rougetown. Everyone went to look to stock up on stuff before setting off for the Grand Line.

Well, actually Luffia wondered off to find the gallows where the pirate king was executed.
---------------------
Smoker and his unit are already finished and dealt with those Pirates that they think they can leave this place without a proper beating.

One of Smoker's subordinates congratulates his Captain for capturing Luffia, but Smoker told him that these losers are not Luffia and the gang of Pirates, if these were them that worth 75 million Berri then it's the end of the world, he commented, and also told him that Luffia is a female Captain not male because his Chief Petty Officer reported that to him. (And also Smoker doesn't know what she looks like).

The Officer apologized for his incompetence and impressed by his Captain's intelligence.

"Then sir, where do you think Luffia's is sir?"

"She'll show herself soon enough and then the fun will start" he replied, as he inhale and exhales his two cigars and enjoys the taste of tobacco when a beautiful young romani girl wearing a straw hat came into his view.

He looked her over to see if she was part of the Pirate Crew that they had just arrested, but from the looks of it, she looked to be lost.

(This is what she's wearing

(This is what she's wearing. Most of her clothes are from Bastet.)

Her soft looking black hair was cut short; her chest was bigger than average for her age, and she has a scar underneath her left eye. Smoker walked up to the girl and asked.

"Lost, miss?" The girl turned and faced him, and he would admit that she was pretty cute. She answered.

"Yeah, I'm looking for the Execution Platform, but I got lost trying to find it" She really did look too cute when she pouted, She really did look too cute when she pouted. His face softened, and he said.

"Follow the smoke. It will lead you right to the platform" he girl then smiled and said cheerfully.

"Thanks, mister. Bye!" Smoker watched as the girl ran away while following his smoke; he secretly hoped that their paths would cross again, and he will meet her again. He looked forward to it.

He just didn’t know she was supposed to be his enemy.
----------------
Shortly after a wild goose chase, Luffia found herself at the platform. With her cat reflexes, she climbed up to the top to see the view Roger did before he died.

Then Alvida and Buggy appeared, apparently had made an alliance, and we're about to execute her, when a thunderbolt came down and fried Buggy and the platform.

Luffia got down from the platform before it happened.

She may have been trapped, but she remembered an ability she had.

She could transform into an adorable kitten. Thankfully her clothes were still in tact when she turned back.

After a near scrape from Smoker, he was about the use his jutte on her when, Luffia unconsciously used her perfume pheromones and Smoker's suddenly felt hot.

It didn't help him that the perfume she was already wearing only intensified.

But a man in a green cloak intervened, and seemed to cause a huge wind storm that got Luffia out of Smoker's grasp.

Her crew was safely out of Rougetown and were on their way to The Grand Line.
---------------
I'm deciding to make Sanji and Chopper female. Sanjina will act as an older sister to Luffia and Chopperline (Fem!Chopper), and she won't be flirty, but she secretly loves cats, which will be why she sticks to Luffia.

Chopperline will be mostly like Original Chopper, but I'll do some tweaking on her devil fruit.
Sorry for taking too long. I had writer's block on this one. I just hate it!
Anyway, thank you!