Missing you

Set in season 5 episode 5.

Kind of Angsty. If you don't like that stuff, don't hesitate to skip this chapter! 

Lotor invited the paladins to a party, celebrating his position on the throne. When they entered the room, they were surprised. The room hanged with some banners, sentries almost on each side of the room, and Lotor was standing in the middle.

"Ah, Paladins, do you like the new decor?" Lotor asked, smiling while walking toward them.

¡¡!!

"Allura, you come with me. We have some matters to discuss." Lotor smiled, as he pulled out his arm, to which Allura took, then they walked up the stairs. Lance glared at Lotor, then he walked up, only to be stopped by a sentry.

"Ugh, come on!!" Lance huffed. "Can we at least do something??" Pidge inched closer to Hunk, "How about some fun?" Then the sentry asked, "What is, 'fun'?" Pidge looked like she slid on the floor and pushed her glasses up. "Oh you'll see."

Hunk, Pidge and the sentry started walking to the door, but Lance stopped and looked at (y/n), who had been standing there and looking at the floor.

"Hey (y/n) you wanna come?" Lance said with a smile on his face.  (y/n) didn't answer, she just looked on the floor. Lance's smiled dropped, "(y/n)?"

(y/n)'s head shot up, finally looking at Lance "huh? Oh s-sorry Lance! Uhm, maybe next time?"

"Oh, ok sure." Lance said, turning his head back to the door, almost walking away, but he stopped and he turned his head back to look at (y/n) "Are you okay?" (y/n) took a while to reply,  "Yeah.. yeah, I think" she mumbled the last part. Lance looked at her with a concerned look on his face one last time before he catches up with Pidge and Hunk.

(y/n) looked up at the door where Lance, Pidge and Hunk currently went to, then she walked away. The only sounds that were heard in the room were the sounds of her armor boots clinking.

She made her way back to the castle, again, the only sound she heard were her armor boots. The lights inside the castle were off, the blue lights that hung beside the walls were the only source of light throughout the whole castle.

(y/n) made her way to the control room. She pressed on the light switch, and she stood there, waiting for the lights to turn on. (The lights were set to be dim) She finally let go of the light switch and entered the room. A certain paladin's armor shot up, it's color shining proudly. (y/n) looked at the red suit with sadness.

Ever since Keith left, (y/n) has been sad and tired. Sleeping for 6 hours, eating less, drinking coffee, and a few drinks here and there. (y/n) liked- scratch that, loved Keith ever since, but she never had the chance to say it to him. Now here she was in the middle of somewhere in space, an intergalactic war going on, and was standing in front of Keith's armor, cleaning it every time she was alone or was missing him.

She picked up the cloth on the table beside her, opened the pod where the armor stood. She hesitated at first, but she stood up on the pod, since she couldn't reach it. She looked at the armor again with sadness, and she started to wipe the armor.

She started at the leg part, going up to the chestplate. She wiped the voltron symbol, and she could see her reflection. She looked at herself, as tears began forming in her eyes. (y/n) slid down the armor, holding onto it but letting go.

She leaned on the armor as she sobbed, she put her legs up near her face and she covered her eyes with her arms, as she tried to hold back a scream.

-sums

¡¡!!

Maybe a part two?