Castle Games

[WARNING: SEASON 7 SPOILERS]

"Uh, Coran.. When you said "drinks" I didn't think it this way.."

You stared at the huge bottle in front of you. Coran said that he had searched some party games from earth and he wanted to try some of those.

By the bottle you were guessing that you'll be playing spin the bottle. Spin the bottle was a really terrible game and that's why you were thinking of a really believable excuse to not play this game.

"YO WE'RE PLAYING SPIN THE BOTTLE?!" Lance asked, putting his fists up the air and cheering. Pidge, Hunk, and almost everybody groaned.

"Coran, let's just play other earth games... I mean, there are so many earth games to play other than this.." Shiro pointed to the huge bottle, which was standing in the middle of the lounge room.

"Aww c'mon you guys! I'm sure 'spin the bottle' is a great game!" Allura exclaimed, while sparkles were dancing around her. You deadpanned at her which made all the sparkles to go away.

"Do you guys even know how to play the game?" Pidge asked the alteans, pushing her glasses up.

The alteans looked at each other and sighed.

Everyone just sat in complete utter silence. All of them were either too tired to talk, or they didn't just want play the game.

Then the door opened, revealing Krolia, Romelle and Cosmo the space dog.

Ever since your previous fight with Lotor, you got to meet these two wonderful people and one amazing dog. Cosmo really liked you. You didn't know why he did but he just did. Everytime he was around with you, he would jump at you and play games, like hide and seek. And you think the dog knew your crush on the current black paladin, since he would teleport you to Keith at random times.

Whether it be at a different planet, or you were in your lions, etc. You didn't mind it at first, you just thought that it was just malfunctioning or something. But then, after the fight with that, machine, and after everyone healed, Cosmo literally went by your side, teleported you on top of Keith, making the both of you a blushy mess.

Cosmo definitely knew you had a crush on Keith.

"Oh, hey you guys." You greeted the three. (uh heads up, the setting for this story will be in the garrison's lounge room or smth like that if any of you were confused,,)

"We heard from Lance that we'll be playing "Splin the Cattle?"" Romelle asked, making Hunk and Pidge laugh out loud.

Lance sweatdropped, "Uh, it's "Spin the Bottle, Romelle.."

Romelle let out an 'oh'. Krolia sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose, "Ugh, this game.."

Coran clapped his hands together, "Well what're we waiting for?"

"Me thinking of an excuse not to play this horrible game."

"Alright! Who shall go first?"

--

Luckily, everyone has only given each other some kisses that weren't the lips, like knuckles or they just blew each other kisses. Good thing that Coran didn't know this game pretty well to know that it was unacceptable (to kiss other parts than the lips) in the game.

Previously, the bottle that you had spun landed on Cosmo, so you gave him a quick kiss on it's forehead. Everyone got mad at you because you got the dog and they didn't even know Cosmo was playing.