Airport

"20 minutes until the plane to Sydney, Austalia will take off" 

You were sitting in the cafeteria, drinking your coffee whilst reading a book. You were about to take off to Sydney, Australia to go and attend your cousin's wedding. Just when you were about to finish your muffin, a flash of red and black sped your way. Then you felt something hot on your stomach. You looked down to see that, that flash of red and black was a human who was wearing a red shirt and black jacket, and that human spilled hot coffee down your stomach. 

The two of you shared eye contact for 2 seconds, before the male broke the eye contact and said, "uhm.." and sped off. You deadpanned at him. Why? Because it was too early and you were tired, he didn't say sorry and because he spilt his coffee on your white shirt and new book. Everyone who was looking at the two of you quickly went back to what they were doing when they saw the look in your face.

You scratched your face and took the tissues and wiped your shirt.  An employee ran to your side and asked if you were okay, and if you needed more tissues. "No, i'm okay, thanks for worrying though." You gave a tired smile to her and she returned back to her workplace. 

"15 minutes until the plane to Sydney, Australia will take off."

You returned your book back in your backpack and grabbed your (f/c) luggage and power-walked. You gave the employee your ticket, and he smiled "Hope you have an wonderful flight." you gave a tired smile and walked to your plane.

You finally entered your plane. You looked down at your ticket, "E24" you said out loud. You looked at the chairs of the people, finding E24. About a few minutes of finding your seat, you finally found it. You decided to sit at the window seat, seeing as that someone already sat there, judging by the earphones set down in the seat.  After fixing your things, you finally settled down.

When you were about to finish reading your book, you felt a presence. You looked at your side to find the same guy who spilled his hot coffee all over you. It seemed that he didn't know that he was beside you, so he just sat down, until you stopped him. "wait wait wait wait wait." He looked at you and he widened his eyes. "you're that jerk who spilled his coffee all over me in the cafeteria." He sweat dropped but he stayed silent. Then he awkwardly sat down beside you. You scoffed and turned to look at the window, which was covered. "and now we're stuck beside each other for this 11 hour flight." you muttered. 

He looked at the stain on your shirt, feeling guilty. He sighed heavily and put his earphones on. You glanced at him, and he looked at you and you yelped quietly and looked back at the closed window. He sighed again. 

2 hours

You opened your window and you saw that the sun was about to rise up. You smiled at the beauty of the clouds. Being up here was definitely breathtaking. "Excuse me?" The two of you looked at the waitress "Would the two of you like some wine?" She held out a tray of wines in glasses. The guy next to you took one, "thanks." You then reached out and grabbed one, "thank you." She then walked out and you sat back in your chair. You took little sips of the drink. 

4 hours

You were starting to drift off in your sleep, until you felt someone tap your shoulder. You looked at the person who tapped your shoulder, it was your seatmate. "hey, uh, i'm sorry for spilling my coffee all over you." He scratched the back of his neck. You stayed silent he's just telling me this now because??  "okay." then you put your blanket over your body and faced away from him. "I-i'm Keith.." You sighed "(y/n)." He nodded and decided to leave your personal bubble. 

5 hours

You took one of your extra shirts and decided to change in the bathroom. After changing you saw that Keith was asleep. You looked at him for a few seconds, until you got back in your seat and decided to watch some of the movies. 

Landing

After an 11 hour (not so bad) flight, you finally landed to Sydney, Australia. After doing what the airports tells you to do, after the checking, you were out of the airport and your sighed happily. Your cousin's wedding was due the next two days. So, right now you had to sleep, and rest, since you were super jet-lagged. 

After finding your hotel, you checked in, got into your room, and face planted into the soft and comfy bed. You groaned and turned your head to the side and saw that the time was 4pm. You fixed your position properly, and lied down on the bed. You decided to just fix your things when you wake up in the morning. 

______________________________________________________

hello, all!! I'm sorry that i have been offline lately. Just have a lot of chores to do ehe.. Anyway! i'm sorry if the things that they do at the airport are wrong. I just don't know how the aifport works, since the last time i rode an airplane was when i was very little.. so i don't remember anything.. again! i'm so sorry for not doing the airport correctly. Part two will be coming out tomorrow!!