Love

Love is complicated.

love can screw everything up, for good or for bad.

everyone can feel love, whether they're in their 20's, 30's, and more.

Keith was considered to be the kid with no emotion at the Garrison. He was always so cold, he always picks fights and he seems like he doesn't care about anyone. Well, that's what the rumor had said.

One day, he bumped into a girl. She had stunning (h/c) hair, sparkling (e/c) eyes, and the most beautiful (s/c) skin Keith has ever seen.

Keith got angry for bumping into him and ruining his thoughts, he shoved the girl away, and he went on his way to class.

The girl looked at the back of his head, she sighed and went to her way to the cafeteria. I'll try and build a relationship with him. She thought.

She tried and she tried building a relationship with him, but he just shoved her away. She never gave up. No matter the cause.

Someday at the cafeteria, the girl sat with her friends. One of her friends, asked her what was she doing around Keith, "yeah (y/n). That kid is emotionless. He doesn't care about anyone here" One of her friends stated

"yeah, what is a kid like you doing with a guy like him?"

"are you trying to be with him?"

"plus he has a really short temper."

"what do you see in him anyways?"

(y/n) was clucthing her cafeteria tightly. She didn't want her friends to tease him, bully him, or whatever. Plus, what's wrong with having a friend with a guy like him? Well, trying

(y/n) stood up abruptly, almost knocking off her juice, "oh would you all shut up! so what?! when did it ever matter to you guys when I made friends huh?! I'm trying to help him! Maybe you guys were the one spreading rumors!" all of her friends blinked at her sudden outburst. (y/n) huffed and went to find for Keith to sit down.

After a minute of roaming around the cafeteria, she found Keith. He was still eating, so that was good, (y/n) hasn't finished her food after the little fight with her friends.

"hey." (y/n) sat down acros from Keith, who glanced at her for a bit, before looking back down at his food. She cleared her throat and decided to finish her food as well.

Little did she know, Keith heard the fight with her friends. He actually felt happy for once, that someone stood up for him.

"why'd you do that?" (y/n) raised her head at his sudden question, "uhm, because I want to be friends with you. I hate it when people spread rumors, especially your rumor because, your rumor was the worst one I've ever heard. I'm trying to be your friend so I can show everyone here who believed the rumor that you have emotions. Even if it means getting involved in the rumor as well. " she looked back down at her food.

Keith was utterly shocked. he hasn't heard anyone say this to him before, ever. He pinched himself under the table, to check if he was dreaming or not.

He wasn't dreaming.

This was all real. Someone was standing up for him. This girl was someone special to him, and to the girl, he was special to her.

"you want to be my friend?" Keith asked, pointing to himself. She looked back up at him again, "yes!"

Keith smiled, for what seemed like the first time. (y/n) was shocked. She had completed her mission on being friends with the supposed kid who was emotionless and hothead.