26

I've been getting high with Ryan a lot. It started by taking our mind off of the whole situation with Tucker since we were both upset. It's Thanksgiving break now and everything is cool but we didn't stop after it all got better. We usually do the same thing, watch Netflix, make food, make out, cuddle, and have really weird and sometimes deep conversations.
Ryan is looking at his phone and I whine wanting his attention. I feel clingy today.
"Ryannnn."
"We should go to this concert." He shows me a post of a couple small bands playing a couple hours away.
"Cool yeah, when is it?"
"Um. At 7?"
"Wait like today?"
"Yeah but it's only 4 o'clock we can make it."
It's not a bad idea, I think to myself.
Ryan grabs my hand and squeezes it.
"Please. I really like these bands. I will do whatever you want. Do I need to get on my knees?"
I was gonna say yes but I mean "whatever" I want? I decide to mess with Ryan.
"I don't know babe. What could you do to change my mind?"
"Fucking anything, like uh back rubs, make out sessions whenever you want."
He looks at me for a look of approval.
"I don't know if that's good enough. Is there anything more?"
Ryan blushes and lets go of my hand.
"Bro, I'm not gonna have sex with you. That's like prostitution."
"What? No, that's not want I meant. Fuck- look I was just messing with you. I was gonna say yes anyways."
"Oh." Ryan laughs
"Well you just admitted that you were gonna say yes no matter what so I guess you don't get any back rubs."
"That's not fair." I cross my arms and pout.
"Stop being a little bitch."
"No." I say turning my back against him. I'm not actually mad, I'm just fucking with him again.
"Matt c'mon. Are you actually butthurt about this?"
I don't respond and make a "hmph" sound.
"Okay fine. I'm sorry."
"I will only forgive you if you give me back rubs."
"Yeah, sure. I will. Do you forgive me now?"
I turn back around and nod my head.
"Okay, we should probably leave now."
I grab my phone charger and keys and head out the door with Ryan.
Once we are driving we stop by a convenient store. I put gas in my car while Ryan gets food. Neither of us has had dinner but I guess shitty gas station food is gonna be our meal.
We get back in the car and Ryan pulls out food from the grocery bag.
"Bro you got gushers? I haven't seen these in ages."
"My parents would never let me eat them as a kid but now I'm free to eat whatever I want. Suck it Mom and Dad." Ryan says
"Wait what else did you get?"
Ryan dumps out the bag.
It's. All. Gushers.
"YOU ONLY BOUGHT GUSHERS?"
"WELL YEAH, WE CAN SURVIVE ON THESE I SWEAR."
"I DON'T WANT GUSHERS FOR DINNER, RYAN."
"WHY THE HELL NOT? IT'S FUCKING SICK."
"YEAH, IT WILL MAKE ME SICK!"
"Oh my god." I sigh putting my head on the stirring wheel.
"Remind me to never trust you to buy food."
"Whatever, you know Gushers are awesome."
I laugh and look at Ryan. He looks really good right now. He is wearing a black beanie with a windbreaker and a band shirt of one of the bands we are seeing.
"You're so beautiful."
I lean in to kiss him and press my lips on his. I put my tongue in his mouth and- oh my god.
"Are you seriously eating Gushers right now?!"
"I didn't ask you to kiss me."
This is the boy I love. Did I just say love? Fuck.