30

disclaimer: smut
im rly bad at writing nsfw sorry homies
The next day, I wake up to the sound of Ryan blasting Grant Macdonald and singing along with it. Luckily my parents have already left for work because if not that would cause a very awkward conversation of why we were blasting gay cowboy fetish music at 10 in the morning.
"18 NAKED COWBOYS IN THE SHOWERS AT RAM RANCH. BIG HARD THROBBING COCKS WANTED TO BE SUCKED. 18 NAKED COWBOYS WANTING TO BE FUCKED. COWBOYS IN THE SHOWERS AT RAM RANCH. ON THEIR KNEES WANTING TO SUCK COWBOY COCKS. RAM RANCH REALLY ROCKS."
"Ryan, for Christ's sake. Please stop playing ram ranch."
"HOT HARD BUFF COWBOYS, THEIR COCKS THROBBING HARD. 18 MORE WILD COWBOYS OUT IN THE YARD."
At this point Ryan is gasping for air from laughing so hard.
"I hate you. It's not even that funny."
This causes Ryan to laugh even more.
"I'm legitimately going to beat your ass."
"First of all, kinky. Second of all, pussy won't."
"Oh really?"
I pin Ryan against the floor with all of my strength.
"Dude, is this all you got?" Ryan says getting out from underneath me without a problem. He then pins me down. I swear I'm not this weak, Ryan is just strong. I try to get out but I end up just struggling.
"You fucking suck." I say
"Sounds like someone is a swore loser."
"Your mom is a swore loser...when I'm in bed with her."
"You're fucking dead."
"Oh yeah? Then what are you gonna do about it?"
Ryan smirks and pulls my chin to face him. I think about escaping since he only has one arm pushing me down but I decide not to move. He leans towards me kissing me. We start making out and after a while he moves down to my neck. I try not to moan and instead put my hands underneath his shirt digging my fingernails into his back.
"Seems like you are enjoying this." Ryan says all cocky.
"Fuck you."
"Do you want me to stop then? Because I can stop." He teases.'
My face gets red.
"Just tell me what you want baby."
At this point I've stopped breathing and I think I might pass out. I don't know where all this confidence came from but it's actually killing me. Especially because the night before he didn't even want me to see him in his underwear.
"What do you want me to do?" Ryan whisperers into my ear.
"I don't....I don't know."
"I think you know what you want."
"Please don't make me say it."
"I want to hear you say it."
"Ryan...please." I exhale.
"I think that's the best I'm gonna get. I will take it."
We both stand up, tugging at each other's shirts to take them off. We throw them onto the floor. Since I just woke up I don't have pants on. My erection is very clear to see. I take off Ryan's pajama pants to see he has an erection too, which makes me feel better. Ryan lays me on my bed, getting on top of me. He starts grinding against me and I place my hand over my mouth to hide my moans. Ryan takes my hand away saying,
"I want to hear you." 
I feel like I can cum just by him talking to me.
I start moaning. It's embarrassing how loud I am in bed. Ryan just smiles at this. He stops grinding eventually and tugs at the elastic of my boxers, taking them off.
"Baby, breathe."
I guess he started to notice that I was holding my breath. I start inhaling and exhaling very slowly. Ryan just stares at me making my face become redder.
"Stop looking at me."
"You're just so beautiful. Especially right now."
I start to tug and pull at his boxers until they are completely off.
"Do you have any lube?"
"Um, yeah."
I reach my arm out to my nightstand reaching for a small bottle that I honestly thought I would never use.
Ryan holds his fingers to my mouth.
"Suck."
I do as he says, swirling my tongue around each finger.
"Fuck, Matt." Ryan moans.
He takes his fingers out.
"I'm gonna finger you okay?
I nod in response.
I roll over to my stomach and press my ass in the air. Ryan squirts the lube over his fingers and begins to rub my hole making me shiver. He sinks his finger in. He adds another and starts to move and scissor his fingers inside.
"Okay." I grunt
"Okay what?"
"I'm ready."
Ryan laughs, making me very confused.
"I don't know Matt. You did say that I fucking suck. So I don't know if I want to."
"Are you serious?" Ryan's fingers are still moving inside me causing me to moan.
"You have to convince me otherwise." Ryan says fingering me faster.
"H-how.."
"Beg for it."
"You're such a fucking dick." I'm a moaning mess. God damn it Ryan.
"Okay. I-I need you.-"
Ryan interrupts me.
"I want to see your face."
He flips me over, facing him.
"I need you inside me. Please, Ryan, Please.."
He takes his fingers out and pours the lube on his member. He strokes himself slowly and I whine.
"Someone is needy."
"You're taking forever. Hurry up." I grab his waist pulling towards me.
Ryan hesitates. I can see his confidence going away.
"Ry...please fuck me."
He presses his cock against my hole, then after pushing until it is completely in.
"Does it hurt?"
I honestly don't know if it hurts. It's just a lot.
"It's fine. Just give me a second to get use to it."
While waiting he begins to stroke my member.
I moan loudly. I could cum right now.
"You're g-gonna make me cum. Stop." 
"Okay, sorry. I really like your face when you're like this."
I blush in response.
"You can start moving now."
Ryan slowly thrusts in and out of me.
"Go faster." I say digging my nails into his back.
He picks up the pace, hitting my prostate causing me to basically scream.
"Yes...yes...yes" I moan.
"You feel so good baby. I fucking love you." Ryan says.
I can feel myself getting closer.
"Fuck. Ryan I'm gonna."
Ryan starts stroking me again until I cum all over my chest and some on Ryan's.
Ryan soon cums after. 
"You look so good right now with cum all over you. I could fuck you again."
"Let's go shower weirdo."