Childhood

A/N : I just read a fanfiction about two childhood friend that broke their friendship just because of love. It was so sad.... But I tried to make something like that. (p.s third year, understand?)

Y/N's PoV :

I looked at Draco in amusement. How i missed him so much. I know it was just summer, but yeah, i missed him. Of course, we were always so close. How couldn't i miss him?

~flashback~

"come on, sweetheart it's okay" Mum said holding my hands while i hid behind her.

"Mum, i don't know him!"

"it's just Draco. That was fine, besides, you'll have fun!"

On the other side, that boy seems to be doing the same thing to Mrs. Malfoy. I slowly walked beside Mum who is smiling now. For a minute, i stand in front of him and froze. But then i offered him a handshake and a smile. He take my hand gladly while saying " hello, I'm Draco. What's your name?"

"Y/N Y/L/N"

"Kids, we're going to have a talk. How about you play outside?" Mrs. Malfoy said and we nodded and ran outside.

I squealed because of how beautiful a peacock is. I never saw it before. I turned to Draco, who is holding a pink tulip. "what's that?" he looked away and blushed, "Father told me to give this to you" I smiled and kissed his cheek  "aww, thanks!" i giggled.

It was when we were just 7.

~present~

We walked with Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, and Pansy to the Great Hall. As normal, we never liked to watch the new first years, but to tease Potter.

"hey Potter, is it true that you fainted?" Draco said and we chuckled, then he continue "that you really fainted, Potter?" he smirked and Weaselbee shot us a glare "shove off, Malfoy" and then both of them turn towards their table.

"good one, Draco" I whispered and he smirked "it's my job, Y/N. You know that" i rolled my eyes playfully. "I thought your job was to take attentions from person and make yourself more popular then Saint-Potter?" he stuck out his tongue towards me and i giggled.

Draco's PoV :

She giggled at my respond. My heart is beating fast, what is this feeling? I ever asked the same question to Blaise, and he said that i was in love with her. Really? We're just friends, not more.

I asked myself about this, am i really in love? and then I always blush to myself. And i guess it'st true. But i'm not sure how Y/N feel about me. Should I aske her? Or shouldn't I?

I tried to control myself around her and i guess it works a bit. And from what I saw, I knew Y/N had a feeling for me. So I tried to ask how she feels next week? No, I guess three more days.

~time skip~

"Today, -after lunch- Blaise saw her at the library. I think it's my time to ask her out. So I ran all the way to the library and guess what I saw, Potter talking to her. I got a little annoyed and rushes to her and kissed her"

I say to the boys and they laughed. I didn't care and continued, "Then I asked her out directly right in front of Saint Potter" and then someone cleared their throat and when i looked back, it was Y/N.

"are you talking about Potter again?" she raised an eyebrow.

"uh-"

"why don't you tell me?"

"huh?"

"I was going to tell something to you, Draco"

"what is it?"

"I love you"

"love you too"

"can you not be flirting now? We're in the middle of something" Crabbe cuts off

"Oh really? I heard Potter is having an anti-dementor class with Professor Lupin" she rolled her eye and they all cooed.

Best.Day.Ever

word count : 641 words

~kicchan~