Cold Night Breeze Pt.2

"It's getting late, I'm heading back to the common room. But before that, please keep this a secret, would you?" She faced me, looking serious.

"yeah, sure. I promise I'll keep it a secret"

Guess i just fall for her. Just in one night.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Two days passed, and every night I always accompany her at that exact same bench the first time we actually talked to each other. And in daytime, we always get back to our old self. Fighting each other as always.

And i can assume that today was the climax of our fight.

"ah, afternoon, Malfoy"

"if it isn't our little L/N. Isn't there too much of the type of person that you hate? As example, maybe, me?" I mocked her and she scowled.

"well, that is right. But just remember my words that, I always say to you, that my family is better. Cause your family was just the type of family that makes the wizarding world worse!" she shouted, and my blood started to boil

"you-you Blood traitor! My father will hear about this!" I shouted and she froze. I realize what i said and before i can do anything she said something to me

"well, maybe I was a blood traitor, but just remember that I was willing to do anything for my family" her voice faded and she ran to the castle. Her friend, Natalie Lepine, shot a glare and hissed "how dare you, Malfoy!"

For the next days, I never saw her at classes.

Your PoV :

I thought he will understand, I know what I was saying, but I didn't know that he can't just accept it. I ever say something worse, and he accepted.

I just stayed at my dorm, don't wanna see him. I felt bad. But I always go out to that same bench and think.

And just that. I never expected this to happen.

"Y/N?" someone called from the door.

"don't come in"

"it's me, Draco"

"don't come in"

"please, I need to talk to you"

"no" But how stubborn he is, he came in.

"Y/N, I-I'm sorry for what I said. I got- out of control"

"not your fault"

He steps up to me and sat at my bed. He reached my hand and rubbed it soothingly. "i understand your words, I will do the same if I were you" I looked up at him and smiled.

A/N : I'm gonna make part 3!!!! yay!!!

word count : 412 words