Divorce

A/N: ayeeeeeeeeeeee guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still alive.... this time I'm making adult! reader x Draco. Also Scorpius will be included in da storyyyyyyyyyyyyy yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! and as reminder, REQUEST IS STILL OPEN!!!!!

Two months since Draco and I had our first fight in two years of our marriage. And he, somehow had something to fight over again today.

He slammed the plate to the floor and shouted "you shouldn't have told him!"

"so? I can't even talk to my own friend?"

He groaned and growled something "I want a divorce"

All I can do was stand still, didn't know what to say. I snap back to reality and walked up to our room, packing up my things. He didn't knew, I was pregnant.

~12 years later~

Today, me and my son, Scorpius are going to the Diagon Alley, shopping for his needs to go to Hogwarts. He excitedly waited for me at the living room. When I was ready, i chuckled when i see how he can't make himself sit steadily.

"really excited?" he nodded a few times it made me laugh. Then someone knocks at our door. Surprisingly, it was Draco.

"How-"

He pointed his wand at Scorpius and mutteed 'obliviate'. My knees became weak, my precious son...

Then suddenly Scorpius was blanky and then he hugged Draco and asked "who is she, daddy?"

WHAT??? He... Forget me...

"She's my friend, kiddo. Now let's get to Diagon Alley, shall we?" And his response was a giggle and he ran through the corridor. They left. My boy, the only one that still loved me, has gone....

Shortly after that day, Professor McGonagall sent me a letter that says I was accepted to be a Potions Professor at Hogwarts. I smiled to the letter, knowing that soon i'll meet my son again. 

~time skip till lil Scorp is in his 5th year~

He always was my favorite student. He's as brillliant as his father was. One day he informed that his father was visitinga nd he'd like to see me. I faked a smile and say that his father can meet me at Sunday. 

As Scorpius exit my office, i got nerovous. What if Draco want me to quit the job? What if he suddenly ..... Come on, Y/N, he's only visiting. What can possibly be wrong? 

It was so wrong. He looked furious when he meet me. "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO MY SON???" 

"Draco, i didn't do anything..." I said weakly to him. "Father, ca-" 

"I need to talk to her. Alone" he said straightly and with that, Scorpius exited. 

Scorpius' PoV: 

I came out of Profesor L/N's offic greeted by Albus. "I got an information from my dad" he panted out, after running catching up here. "Your father and Professor L/N was married" I don't believe him. Then after all this time, I was learning with my... Mother? I thought I never had a mother. It was all a lie? 

"Ae you sure, Al?" 

"Positive. I got a proof" he pulled out a picture of Professor L/N (that i recognise from her hair and her eyes) and... Father.

"Where did you get this?" 

"My mom sent me this picture after I told her everything" he admitted. 

I quickly grab the picture and bursted in to Prof- my mother's office. I saw her crying with my father's mad face. "Father, why did you keep this secret? Why don't you tell me that Professor L/N was my mother?" I demanded an answer from my father. 

He froze in his place. "How... How did you know?" 

"Mr. Potter" I heard my father cursed under his breath. 

Finally he talked, "yes, we used to be together. But we divorced" 

"... Why?" 

"Because I told my friend about our wedding" Professor L/N answered. 

"Why are you mad about it, Father?" 

"Because only a few people kniw about our secret wedding"

Secret wedding? What does this mean??

A/N hahahahahahaa cliffhanger!!!! By the way, thanks for the 500+ reads!!

More reminder : request is still open!!!!