"Just... Hello?"

All in Draco's PoV~~

---------------------------------------------

I think of you

"Mr.Malfoy, Are you listening to my explanation?" I snapped to reality and my face is all flushed. Shit, I did it again. This always happened during double-classes with Y/H.

"I'm sorry Professor. got carried away" I looked down. And then my eyes are darted to her again. Y/N, how beautiful you are.

I just cant have a courage to talk to you.

I just can't talk to you right now

---------------------------------------------

I miss you

"have you heard? Y/N had a really bad ill. There's a probability that she will leave hogwarts" I heard someone whispered.

And with that, I always visited her while she was asleep. I can't let her know, I just missed her so badly.

But i can't tell her. She didn't even notice i existed. How will she accept?

I just can't admit right now

---------------------------------------------

I need you

"Miss Y/L/N with Mr. Malfoy" I heard Professor Snape's monotone voice. My heart nearly jumped when I know i was paired with Y/N.

Play it cool, Draco. Maybe just.. hello?

"two hours, try to make Confusing Concoction potion" He demanded the whole class.

"So, you are, Draco Malfoy, Am i right?" she said in a soft voice.

"yeah. And you are, Y/N Y/L/N?"

"yeah. Nice to meet you"

I just can't show you right now

---------------------------------------------

I love you

I can't erase her from my mind. She's just so beautiful and all.

"Draco? Are you okay?" She said. Her voice is filled with worry.

"I-yeah, i'm okay"

"you seems to be daydreaming about something. what is it?"

"n-nothing"

I just can't tell you right now

---------------------------------------------

~19 years later~

Voldemort is dead, Potter save the wizarding world, and everybody is happy about it. It has been  years since the war. And now, i'm standing at the 9 3/4 station with my son, Scorpius.

"father, what if i can't make it there"

"just believe, Scorp. That's what mother told you. Be strong, okay?" and he nodded then hug me for the last time. He's gone at the train, trying to find a compartement by his own. I sighed.

And it has been three years since Y/N's death

word count : 376 words

~kicchan~