Forget

Your PoV :

People say, that falling in love was the greatest feeling. But I don't think so. I fell in love with someone. And it was the worst feeling I ever had.

"hey mudblood, watcha doing?"

"eww, do you smell something?"

"watch your step, mudblood"

Those are the words that came out of Draco Malfoy's mouth every time I pass by. And all I can do was smile to him. I optimistly think that he was only getting my attention.

But as time flew, I started to think that he was just trying to make fun of me. So every time i pass by, and he gave me those words, I smiled to prevent my tears from falling.

and now, this is it, I want to forget him.

So every time I saw him, I just avoided him. Every time he spat at me, all I do was look down and quicken my steps. This was making  my heart felt worse than ever. But it's just the only way to forget him. To forget that I ever loved him.

Draco's PoV :

How good it is to spat at L/N, that mudblood. All she can do was look down, and ended up bumping into someone.

But i felt terrible now, that she always tried to avoid me. I started to miss her smiles, the ones that made me satisfied. But how stubborn I am, I can't stop.

~time skip bought you by me being lazy~

"what should i-"

I was pulled somewhere else.

"HEY! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!"

"Not until you apologize to her!" a muffled voice from the door shouted. I looked around and had a sight of L/N sitting on the bed, pulling her knees close to her chest. How did she became like this? All I knew was she is a smart, witty, and cheerful girl. Now? I saw a distressed girl.

"hey L/N, come with me" I extended my arm. She didn't take it, but she followed me.

I remember that the Y/H tower had a secret passageway. So I bring her out of the room, into a beautiful sight of a sunset.

"what? how did we-"

"magic" I winked at her. "so... do you like it?"

"I-I I don't know w-what to say..." she stammered.

"Look, i was trying to say sorry to you. Please forgive me, I know you were mad at me so-"

"i'm not mad at you. I'm just...." she trailed off. "i'm just trying to forget you"

"but.... why?"

"i'm tired for having feelings for you. For hiding it too long. I need to forget it so i'm not tortured. or else, I might can even die. Right now." She blurted out.

I can feel my feet sunk down. She liked me?

"i-i knew you don't have the sa-"

"i like you too. I'm just too stubborn to admit it"

word count: 480 words