Guilty

A/N: so, I got this idea from my friend, @user84495506 and she made some story for me. (tho it's in my real life) and i try to make something like that. Enjoy! (5th year)

P.S : about how long Draco had a crush on u, it's because i had a crush for someone in 5 years. Deal with it. (for @user84495506, remember Leo? uh, i mean u know who...)

Draco's PoV:

This weekend we -Slytherins- are planning to go to a dueling place (a/n: idk what u call it) together. I was pretty excited but also nervous. Cause I'm afraid that I will need to fight my four-year crush, Y/N.

I ate my breakfast without any appetite. Actually, only stirring my food around the plate. "Is there something wrong, Drakie?" Pansy asked me as usual, pretending to care.

"yeah there's gotta be something. What's wrong?" This time it's someone else. Her voice is filled with worries. I look up and saw Y/N looking at me. I slightly blushed and shook my head, "no, I'm fine. Just – a little excited for the weekend. You know, duelings" I lied, but it seems that they believed me.

Your PoV:

I sighed as I return to my food. I know there's something, but what?

We've gone to the same class, and he seems to be unfocused. I guess i should just leave him like that.

~time skip~

I jumped out of my bed with excitement and squeal. "Guys, it's finally weekend!" i shouted and all the girls woke up in the same way as i do.

We -while rushing- took a shower and changed to our fave clothes (yours in media, and remember, only the clothes!) and waited at the common room.

Not for long, the boys rushed down and we all go to Hogsmead together. We arrived at the dueling place not for long. "So here's some simple rule you need to know

1. We will randomly pick some names and the both of them need to defeat each other

2. No horrible spells, unless you wanted to be expelled

3. Can't run away from the game when you already started it" Pansy said and we all are so excited to wait for our turn

"first, lets see... ah! Blaise and Pansy" Daphne said from the side of the arena. They fighted pretty long. Untill Blaise fell down.

"next up, ummm... Daphne and Goyle!" I shouted and they both entered the arena. Just as predicted, 3 minutes later Goyle got a shoot of rictumsempra from Daphne.

"okay... this time, well that's odd, Y/N and Draco..." Pansy said in a confused tone. I nervously came into the arena and held my wand tightly.

Draco's PoV:

I didn't expected this to happen. I step on the arena and pull out my wand. "3... 2... 1... and... start!"

"expelliarmus!"

"protego!"

"aguamenti" and i got wet by Y/N's splash of water. Not for long, cause suddenly i'm all dry.

"stupefy!"

"protego!"

"expelliarmus!" she yelled again. and i feel a hard thud and I blacked out.

Your PoV:

I felt terrible to cast that spell. he seems to black out. I ran and approached him. Also the others. Blaise had a check on him "he needs some help. Let's head back to the castle"

"no, I guess i'm the one who make him like this. you guys just continue" I followed Blaise and we head back to the castle.

"well, it will take days" Madame Pomfrey said

A/N: hahahahaha i left you cliffhanging... enjoy!

word count : 571 words

~kicchan~