A Compete Between Us pt. 2

The challenge was accomplished a few months later. By me. 

~few moths ago~

I started my days as usual, except for being close to boys, i avoid them now. Cause my wrist hurts again and again. Except for Shouto, because he's the only one that can make my wrist felt fine. 

"Uhm, Shouto? Can I ask you something?" I spoke up. 

"Yeah, sure"

"That's- how come you make my wrist.. y'know, didn't hurt anymore?" I foolishly asked that thing. Damn my mouth. He averted his gaze for a while then asked me, "who charmed it?"

"uh... me"

"How does the spell work, actually?" I blushed and explain while averting my gaze

"w-well, it was supposed to avoid Malfoy from cheating on this challange, like I said before. But it also somehow worked on me. It was a kind of spell that will work if you break the rule. If you break it, the consequences was in your own risk. It will glow and tighten more and more, I don't know the limit of it, but it might pull off my hand, somehow" 

"hmm, the only answer was then,"

"Y/N's true love is Todoroki!" someone squealed. The view that I got was Yaoyorozu, or Momo i should call her. And beside her was Kyoka who is nodding (pretend she don't have that wire-thingy on her ear)

 And beside her was Kyoka who is nodding (pretend she don't have that wire-thingy on her ear)

"guys... no way..." 

"but what if it's true?"

"eh?S-Shouto, you know it's not!" my face glow red as red as the half of his hair

"yeah, but i know that as a lie"

"..."

"Y/N, you can't hide anything, just tell us and your suffer is over!"

"well, i might had a feeling for him, but i never knew it untill..." i stopped my own words, seeing Shouto walked closer. He stopped a few step in front of me. "untill the first time we actually talked..." we said in unison. I looked at him with wide eyes. 

"did you..."

"well, I suppose..." he rubbed the back of his neck and averted his gaze with bright red cheek. My eyes start to water a bit and finally flashed a smile at him, "thank goodness..." I stumbled to his direction and hugged him. 

"aww, how cute! wait, look at your wrist, Y/N!" Momo squealed. I let him go and looked at my wrist. It's glowing warmly, and the string wore off, now  tying both of our pinkies. We both looked at each other. 

silence....

We both suddenly chuckled. 

"i guess it wasn't that hard the whole time if i actually know ya, isn't it?" i said

"it might be, and it might not"

"true..." I looked around and spotted Malfoy passing by without realizing us. I smirked in the same time when Malfoy turned to me. 

"hey Malfoy, looks like i won" I smirked, showing my wrist to him. He scoffed and walked away, but i stopped it in process. 

"wait, i need to fix something first" I said while pulling out my wand and muttered a spell, while the string in his wrist flew away and turned into dust. I smiled to him and walked away towards Shouto, who is waiting for me. 

"OI L/N!" Shouted Malfoy from afar making me twirl around. "what do you want?" He asked, only having me tilted my head in confuse. 

"as reward"

"oh, i dunno. You can do whatever ya want, dude. That's all" I smirked at him. He opened his mouth once again "can we be friends, then?"

"yeah, sure! i'll always take anyone as my friend. Bye, Malfoy!" i waved at him and ran to catch up to Shouto

Draco's PoV:

huh, i guess my plan didn't work at all... But it's worth it. At least I'm her friend now. It's not as bad as being her bloody rival, isn't it? I smirked to myself when i heard Pansy shouted at me

"Draco! what are you doing? come on, or else we're gonna be late to teach that Potter away!" 

"yeah, yeah, calm down" I run a little to approach my gang and we walked together to the common room. A friend would be rather nice than having these comrades with me. 

mwehehe~ sorry for the long wait, my beautiful readers... BUT HERE IT IS! MY NEW CHAPTER!!!

~Kira~