One.

Jasmine.

     I almost tore the damn bathroom door down.

After I washed my hands, of course.

     When I saw Kaitlyn posing with a blonde male model for a photoshoot, I realized something was completely wrong.

     Very, very, very fucking wrong.

Call it mother's intuition.

     And at that point, I realized that I was going to go to jail.

     For the murder of Kaitlyn Elisabeth motherfucking Davis.

     If she's posing for a picture, that can only mean one thing: my baby is running around the set like a chicken with its head chopped off.

     Thinking about this, I make my way through the crowd, my heart beating out of my chest. Lord Jesus please let my daughter still be in one piece.

     I push people out of the way, models included, cursing under my breath as I look for a crazy red head high off of skittles.

     I'm pissed. One thing you do not do, is mess with a woman with a child. Let alone, leave her child in a damn crowd of half naked models.

     All the anger vanished when my eyes laid upon him. Him, the one who I left three years ago. Him, the one who I gave myself to four years ago.

     Him, the one who was just as responsible as I was for conceiving Liliana Daniella Galvin on August 7th, 2018. I saw him, holding my—no, our baby. Having a full conversation with her like they're long lost best friends.

     My eyes drift over his body and I recall the night we had. Boy, was that a good night. It was long, but it damn sure was worth it with every gasp, grunt, groan, moan, and scream that left both our mouths that night.

Worth every damn second.

     Then my eyes land on the blood that's smeared on her leg and his jeans. What the hell? I put on my game face and I walk over, hearing the last bit of their conversation.

Her hands are tugging at his hair and I assume he felt the wrath too. "What are you, Thor? Loosen the grip, babydoll." He pats her hand and my heart skips a beat hearing that nickname.

     "Stop calling me that. Me nombre is Liliana." My eyes widen and I take that as my cue of interrupting before this blows up in my face.

He's staring at her, looking like he's taking in her features. They look like twins, it's scary. I clear my throat trying to make my voice sound as clear as possible, but anger laced.

"I believe that's my baby you're holding." I spit, feeling pleased with my pretty good acting skills. It reminds me of the time when we went to a party and I saw him making out with another girl while we were 'dating'.

     I cried my little ass off, and he bought it all. He looks around Liliana and his gaze drops to where I'm standing. My glare falters for a moment, almost melting into a puddle from seeing his handsome face after so long.

     He's growing out his facial hair a bit, but keeping it clean and not too long. It's sexy. "I'm sorry what?" Both his eyebrows raise after he looks me up and down, swallowing a bit.

     I watch as his Adam's apple moves as he swallowed. "Are you deaf?" I point to Lily. "My daughter. You're holding my daughter." Our daughter. He's definitely holding our daughter.

     He stares at me, awestruck. He has a questioned look on his face, I'm assuming about to ask me something. "Jas—" he's cut off before he could finish his sentence.