Four.

The next morning, I wake up to giggling, a deep raspy laugh, and the smell of bacon.

My weakness.

When I was younger, I didn't really appreciate bacon as much as I do now. Hell, I could go weeks without eating it. Ever since being pregnant with Lily, however, my craving for bacon has shot through the damn roof.

And I'm not exaggerating.

So, the smell of it, along with the curiosity of what's all the laughing about got me out of bed at this unruly time. I did my whole morning routine: brushing my teeth, using the bathroom, and changing into something more appropriate.

Which is sweatpants and a tank top, instead of maroon Nike pros and a sports bra. I'm still finding my way around the house, getting everything situated. Liam must've brought my stuff in my temporary room while Liliana and I were sleep.

It had shipped in late last night.

Pulling my hair up into a high, curly, frizzy ponytail, I walk down the glass stairs in my fuzzy socks, almost slipping down them. Thank God for railings, am I right?

The rumble of laughter and fits of giggles seemed to wake up someone else. Liam's girlfriend—Portia. Portia, right? I can't understand how I got it right back at the coffee shop, but now I can't get her name together.

     Anyway, Portia, I believe, came from the living room, scratching her messy, blonde hair and yawning. She had on shorts that barely covered her ass and a thin tank top. She also went braless, great.

     "Good morning, Jasmine." She smiled tightly at me, making her way toward the noises as well. I guess we don't brush our teeth in the morning.

     Nevertheless I'll be damned, the girlfriend isn't a complete bitch. There's a first for everything, right?

     "Morning." I watched as she pushed open a door, which revealed cabinets and I peeped a refrigerator. So it's the kitchen. I slowed my step, glancing behind me to see blankets messily laid across the couch.

Maybe it was a long night.

     Noting that detail for later, I walk into the kitchen, in awe about how neat and pretty everything is. The theme is royal blue. Pots, pans, the cabinets, and even the refrigerator. The only other pop of color is white, which is the marble island and floors.

     The knobs on the cabinets are white too, just to let you know. I zero in on Liam, who has Liliana on the counter next to him as he cooks. He's making pancakes, good Lord, yes.

     I could've fainted right there at the sight of the both of them. Jesus, I can't emphasize enough how much they look alike. I also could've fainted right there at the view of Liam's back towards me.

     His toned, tanned back that I used to mark up with my nails. That I traced over and over again, watching his muscles ripple and watching him shiver when I touched him.

     Still very toned, if not more since I last saw him. Why the hell is he shirtless? I frowned, noticing he had on basketball shorts, but you could still see the Calvin Klein label on the waistband of his boxers.

     I'd kill to get a glimpse of his thick ass in those boxers again. I may or may not have checked him out at the fitting yesterday. It just looked too good in those dress pants.

     The giggling never ceases. Every time he'd pour more batter on the hot pan and wait for the little bubbles to form, he'd turn to Liliana, bending down to her level. Then, she'd put her little hands on both his cheeks as he tickled her.