Twenty One.

LIAM.

     "Liam!" She yells at me when I rip her shirt in two, exposing her perky breasts that are spilling over her red lace bra. I bite my lip.

     "Damn, Sexy Love. What a nice rack you have." I trace my index finger over her collarbone and down the valley of her breasts, declaring in my mind that I'll lick down the same trail.

     Her ears redden as she frowns at me, attempting to cover herself with her arms. "Jasmine..." I warn her once. I can't tell you how many times in the past we've been through this.

     It kills me knowing that her confidence whenever she's stripped of clothes drops. She's still not aware that whenever I see her naked, she has me about to hit my knees and worship her.

     "I know, I know, it just takes me a second." She blows out an air of breath, her curls above her forehead flying up.

     She looks to the sides of her, where her shirt lays and she grunts unattractively. "You owe me."

     "I'll pay you in inches."

     "That was a fifteen dollar shirt!" She laughs when I shake my head at her. She's the CEO of a runway business, and still buys her clothes from stores like Target.

     "Precisely."

     She gasps when it clicks in her brain.

     "You're not even fifteen inches. That's impossible." She grumbles, eyeing my boner that's trapped inside my jeans and boxers. It's extremely uncomfortable.

"I'll have you believing I'm fifteen inches, baby just you wait." I unbutton her jeans, not playing around. I need her right fucking now or I'll punch a hole through a wall. Or a window. Whichever is closer.

"You better deliver on your words, Liam. Or I just might have to find me a new man." Her hands trail up to the back of my neck, toying with my hair.

The thought of another man's filthy, greedy, inexperienced hands on her makes my blood boil. "Don't fuck with me."

I pull her jeans down and my eyes just about pop out of my head when I'm met with a tight, red thong. The tiny strips of her waistband and the small triangle of her hidden paradise is captivating.

"Jasmine..." she sighs when I say her name.

     "Liam." She breathes, wrapping her arms around my neck as I brace my casted arm above her head and onto the floor. This shit has got to go.

     "A thong?" I rasp, sliding my finger under the band and lifting it, peeking under, drawing a giggle from her. I let go and it snaps back with a pop. She moans, clutching my hair tight.

     "For you." She grins, goosebumps spreading across her legs when I trace down her faint V line.

     "You've been working out?" I muse, but I don't give her time to answer because I pull, tugging at the tight fabric, and she starts smacking my hand away.

     I don't let up until I hear the first few pops of the fabric stretching until it tore completely. She waxed. She fucking waxed. "Freshly waxed? Jazzy, you're killing me." I groan, feeling the soft, red skin towards her inner thigh.

"I was in so much pain," she complains, pulling me closer to her so she can kiss me. "But it was worth it because the look on your face is a reward in its own."

"Lets see that O face so I can get my reward." I wink, pulling the torn fabric off her, and throwing it somewhere that'll be found in the morning.