5: Macho Man

Kai's P.O.V.

"Did you really just walk out in a towel?!" Chen's voice is loud as I stand outside my locker.

I nod, getting a notebook out and closing it. It's really nice how all of our lockers are right beside each other.

"What did she do?" Baek asks this time, closing his as well.

"Well," I think about it, leaning my back against the cold metal. "She just kinda stared for a minute."

I smile to myself when I picture her with her face blood red and her hands over her eyes.

"You're lucky she didn't beat you," Kyungsoo adds.

I shake my head. "No! She did! She hit me a bunch! See?" I lift up the sleeve on my t-shirt to show the guys my upper arm.

They huddle around me, staring hard at my arm.

"I don't see anything!" Xiumin exclaims.

"Hey Kai, if you're going to make up a story, at least make it convincing!" Baek hits my arm.

"Ow!" I rub the area and pout. "She did hit me! It might have not left a mark, but she definitely hit me!"

"Hi Baekhyun!" A group of girls walks past our group, giggling and waving.

"Hi, ladies!" He flashes a charming smile. "You all look beautiful today!"

"He said we look beautiful!" They all smile and cover their faces, giggling more.

"Dammit Baek, this is why we have so many fanclubs," Kyungsoo hits him on the arm.

"Ouch! I'm sorry! I can't help it! I don't mean to flirt!"

"Come here and let me tell you something," Kyungsoo starts, getting closer to Baek.

"No! I'm good!" Baekhyun backs up and eventually runs, with the shorter boy chasing him.

"As much as I'd hate to admit it, we do have a lot of fangirls," Suho sparks a conversation with Yixing.

"Yeah, but it's not like we can help it. We're too pretty!" He puts his hands on either side of his head, acting dramatic.

"I think you mean 'handsome'. Girls are pretty. Guys are handsome," Sehun looks up from his phone.

Yixing has a look of confusion. "Can guys not be pretty? I think I'm pretty."

Sehun shrugs and goes back to his phone. "It just depends on what you like, I guess."

"Hey guys!" We all look over at Chanyeol who just arrives and opens his locker.

"Chan! Help! Kyungsoo is trying to hurt me!" Baek runs up behind him, shielding himself from Satansoo's hits.

"Park Chanyeol if you don't move, you're next," He glares up at him, and Chan immediately backs away.

"Sorry, Baek, you're on your own," He smiles and turns towards his locker, pulling out some books.

I crinkle my eyebrows together as I look at the tall boy. His hair is messy and it doesn't even look like he tried with his outfit today.

She thinks he's cute? Yeah, she's gotta be nuts. But she did say I was better looking.

"What are you smiling about?" I look across me at Sehun who stares at me through his black bangs.

"He's thinking about his new girlfriend!" I stare at Yixing and roll my eyes.