9: I'm Back

"Let's sleep together," He whispers in my ear, his breath tickling my skin.

I push him off of me. "Are you crazy? We're still in high school!" I scold.

He stares down at me, with wide and innocent eyes. "What are you talking about? I meant sleep, like, sleeping."

Oh...he wasn't talking about the other kind. Oops...

He suddenly looks up at me with a smirk dancing on his lips. "You're a dirty minded girl," He waves a finger at me.

My face heats up. "Get out of my room," I begin, pushing him backwards.

"Hey, wait, I didn't mean it," He latches onto the doorframe, preventing me from pushing him any farther. "I'm sorry."

"If you're sorry, why are you laughing so much, then?" I look at him with hard eyes.

"Because," His gaze shifts around the room, then finally back at me. "My girlfriends' a pervert."

He leans down and pecks my lips, and I push him backwards completely out of my room.

"Shut up!" I bark, shutting the door in his face.

***

Kai's P.O.V.

I grin at her white door after she slams it.

"I kissed her," I mumble to no one in particular. "I kissed her. Wait, no, she kissed me back."

I throw my hands up to hold my head, trying to get my thoughts straight.

She did! I kissed her and she really did kiss back! I asked her out, too. She even said yes to that!

"Yes!" I throw my hands in the air, jumping around in the process. "She kissed me back!"

"She kissed me back, she kissed me back," I sing as I dance my way to my room. I close the door once I'm inside, and my feet shuffle over to my bed.

"She's so cute," I fall backwards on top of the blankets, my hands going to cover my face that is currently on fire.

I roll around from side to side, just thinking about her. Her button nose, her face that's always a pretty shade of pink, and her smile that makes my heart do a somersault when she looks at me.

I suddenly roll too far to the edge, and I end up falling off. My butt hits the ground first, and I wince.

"Ow," I lunge back up, a sudden thought popping into my head. "And she's even my girlfriend, too!"

***
Somi's P.O.V.

"We're home! And we brought someone back with us!" I hear my mom's roaring voice from downstairs.

Wait. That's not right. She's on a trip with my dad and won't get back until Sunday.

I spring up in my bed, my eyes jutting open. "Today is Sunday!"

Oh gosh. I didn't expect them to be back so soon!

I jump out of my bed and go over to my door. I open it, my eyes going down the hallway. Kai is coming out of his room as well, and he's rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

He sees me and smiles, and I look down, suddenly remembering what happened last night. I kissed him, and he asked me out.

We walk down the stairs in silence, and we see three people in the living room.