He hurt himself around the house

Dean- "MOTHER FUDGER." You hear him scream, you went to check out what he done, you peer over the kitchen door and see him in pain. You looked at the floor and see smashed glass. "Care to explain?" You said. "I can't open jars?"

Sam- "Honey I cut myself." You hear Sam. "With what?" You asked as you went to the first aid. There was a long silent. "A book?" You closed your eyed and groaned. "You got me worried!" As you grabbed a plaster and headed to Sam.

Castiel- You looked down and see Castiel with his foot in hand. "Do I want to know?" He looked at you. You had your arms crossed over your chest. "I banged my small toe on the table." You rolled your eyes. "Aw my poor baby." You cooed.

Gabriel- "I've been shot! I've been shot!" You heard Gabriel screaming. You rolled your eyes. You went to Gabriel, who was clutching his side. "You are an idiot." You said to him. "The table corner hurt me! It was in the way!" Gabriel exclaimed.

Balthazar- He opened the cupboard that you said that shoudn't have pots and pans in because it was over your head. However he still put it there and it all fell on him. "How many times did I tell you?" He sighed. "So many." You smirked at him.

Lucifer- "How could you not see the freaking door?" You said to him as he rubbed his head. "I was half asleep?" He said unsure. You gave him a 'really' look. "Angels can't sleep idiot." You said to him with a matter-of-fact tone. "Worth a try."

Michael- "So you tried to make me dinner and you stabbed yourself?" You stared at him."By accident." You rolled your eyes as he nervously laughs. "You're luckily you didn't pick up my angel blade, that would hurt even more." His eyes widen.

Crowley- "How did you fall up the stairs?" You said as you tended him. "Why are you even taking the stairs you could Zap yourself up there." Crowley glared at you. "I was trying not to scare you." You laughed. "Oh you didn't scare me at all."