When you wear his clothes

When you wear his clothes-

Dean- "Robin? Is that my shirt?" You looked down and smiled. "Yeah. It was the first thing I saw when i woke up. He smiled and pulled you into a hug. "Give it back ti me at the end of the day okay?" You got out of his grip and started to run. "NEVER! I QUITE LIKE THIS SHIRT."

Sam- You were in the kitchen on the counter swinging your legs as Sam's plaid shirt covered your knees. "Hey Princess. Have you seen my blue plaid shirt?" You were in the middle of eating Pie. "Don't tell Dean." You said as you licked your lips. He rose an eyebrow and pointed at your shirt. "Oh yeah! I hope you don't mind. I mean it is our day off so... I can't be bothered to change i to something decent."

Cas- You gone out to get some food for the boys in the bunker. Cas appeared without his trench coat. "Hey Cas, where is your trench coat?" Dean asked. "I don't know I left it here." You burst through the doors. "Boys! Food is in the car. I also got other stuff now help me." Dean and Sam walked past him and went to help you. You passed Cas, you put the stuff down and kissed Cas on the cheek. He grabbed your arm before you can carry on walking. "Is that my trench coat?" You give him a small smile. "Well yeah, the boys wanted me to get stuff and this was the first thing I picked up. I hope you don't mind." You went red. "Not at all." As he give you a kiss on the nose.

Gabriel- He was making a mess in the house. "What you looking for?" You asked as you flapped the sleeves of Gabriel's brown jacket. You were wearing it. "I am looking for my br- is that my jacket?" You looked at him and ran away giggling. He smiled and chased after you.

Balthazar- "Darling, have you seen my blazer?" Your head appeared. "No why?" He sighed. "Because I've lost it." You muttered something. "Sorry what?" He asked. "Maybe you just misplace it." You walked past him with his blazer. He smirked and grabbed your waist. "You stole it." You smiled cheekily. "I learnt from the best."

Lucifer- You were doing your homework when Lucifer walked in. You noticed he was shirtless. It because you stole his grey tee. "Really?" You nodded in respond. "I hardly see you like this Lu!" As you dramatically throw your arms in the air and fall backwards on your bed.

Michael- You stole his shirt and you were hiding from him. You were in the closet with your phone and texting people. When suddenly the door opened and pulled you out. "Aha! I knew it you stole it!" You looked at him with an unreadable expression. "What did I steal?"

Crowley- "My Queen where is my tie?" You quietly giggled as you were about the leave the house. "I am going to school now!" He appeared next to you and noticed you were wearing black jeans with black converse. Matching a white shirt and to complete the look his tie. "I need this." He took it off you. But he put a red bow tie in for you. "Make sure you do kill some one." He kissed you goodbye and pushed you outside before you can hit him and tell him that it is wrong to kill innocent people.