Chapter 8: going back to hogwarts

CJ: sorry for publishing this without any content... I didn't mean to do that, Have a cat picture for your troubles!! On with the story!!

After going home for the holidays and coming back to Hogwarts, whoever was sending us the odd letters hadn't stopped. Diantha even started getting a few. Since everyone was quite tense, the gang (except daphne) decided to go to the hogsmeade trip this weekend. Daphne stayed back at Hogwarts for a relaxing evening with lily.

When Diantha, Sabrina, and puck arrived at hogsmeade, the first place they went was the candy store. They got a variety of different candies and puck enjoyed the shop immensely. Sabrina's favorite shop was actually the three broomsticks. She absolutely adored the butterbeer. Diantha just enjoyed having a non stressful day... or at least, non stressful for a while. When they got back to Hogwarts, it was lunchtime, so they all went to lunch and discussed what they did during the trip. When they all got back to the common room, daphne was the first to walk in. Her eyes became wide with fright and she let out a blood curdling scream and started backing away. Everyone else was curious as to what was happening. Sabrina and puck got to daphne first. "Are you okay? What's wrong marshmallow?" Puck asked. Sabrina hugged a shaking daphne as she looked up to the sight in front of her. She gasped but tried not to scream. She wanted to stay strong for Daphne's sake. Puck looked up and instantly became furious. "Who did this?!" He yelled as he looked to the crowd of people. "Who's the jokester that did this?!" Everyone looked confused. Puck was a known prankster, so for him to be so upset over what they thought looked like a prank, was very unusual. "What's going on here?!" Professor McGonagall pushes to the front of the room. Puck was still yelling. "I swear to everything holy when I find out who did this I will shove your wand so far down your throat you'll feel it coming out your-" "can someone please explain whats happening here?!" McGonagall yelled. The common room had red handprints all over it, with notes written in paint all over the walls. "We're here" "are you scared yet?" And finally, in the biggest writing in the middle of all the chaos, was the message, "we took your family once, well do it again!"