back with chapter 12:

Hi guys! so I'm back... yeah, but this is the 12th chapter of the sisters Grimm at Hogwarts! I hope you've enjoyed the book so far, and I hope you continue to enjoy it!

-CJ

The everafter's continued to arrive since that day. Mustardseed and Titania had arrived along with the other faeries to help aid in the batter to come. King Arthur and the knights arrived soon after that. the fourth day is when everyone else arrived. Robin Hood and Maid Marian, as well as many others, finally arrived on the fourth and last day. the three pigs, Bess, baba yaga, puss in boots, blue fairy, Buzzflower, the cowardly lion, scrooge, tiny tim, blue, muffet, toby, repunzel, the six dwarves, widow, Tin woodsman, twilarose, and many more people. snow while the wizards worked hard on their classes, the everafters worked hard on their swords skills and such. daphne, sabrina, and Puck had to switch between doing their classes, and brushing up on their skills, leaving them apsolutley exausted. the most exsausted of them all, though, was sabrina, who was also working with robin hood and arthur to create stratagies for the war that was looming overhead. she was doing three times the work as the others, and it was getting to her. her family was severely worried about her, Daphne had tried to convince her to rest for a while, but to no success. the girl didn't get any proper sleep until one day in the common room, where Sabrina sat analyzing all of the Grimm books (brought by Relda by Sabrina's request) for something that could possibly help them. there was still so much work to do, get everyone ready, find the dark wizards and the scarlet hand, and then find a way to stop them. sabrina knew that it didn't matter how many scarlet hand members she had wiped out if they had a plan, they were destined to win. puck had gone down to the common room on his way to the kitchens for a late night snack when he saw Sabrina there, awake. he walked over and sat down next to her, and she hummed in acknowledgment to him being there. he found she wasnt really listening to her and continued to see how long he could keep the conversation going with her replies.

"but yeah theres this weird fungus growing on my feet and i think its starting to talk to me."

"sounds lovley, dont forget dinner,"

"yeah, but i dont think dinner is the problem here. i also have seemed to have gotten my want stuck to my butt, and i have no idea how to unstick it."

"no thank you, im good."

"yeah, thats what i told it, but its still there. anyways, i was thinking that we should elope. its bound to happen one of these days, and i think tonight would be the perfect time."

"sure, can i get some water as well?" that was all puck could take. sure, he was having a blast messing with sabrina, but he decided that it was time for her to sleep. he gently grabbed the book from her hands and placed it on the table. she finally looked up to him, and she blushed at how close she was to him. "hey puck, can i help you?" the boy snorted.

"ive been trying to have a conversation with you for the past thirty minutes, and you havent responded. you didnt hear a word i said, did you?" she looked puzzled and she shook her head. "well, you agreed to marry me-"

"oh god, puck, stop bothering me so i can get back to work." she reached out to grab the book again, but puck grabbed her hand instead. he could see the large bags under her eyes, and stared at her for a while. "P-Puck?" She asked. He sighed before pushing her back on the couch. He got up and placed a blanket on her before gathering up the books in his arms and placing them under the table. "W-What are you doing? I have to-"

"Sleep." He interrupted. "You need to sleep. The bags under your eyes could carry all of these books." He said as he put the final stack of books under the table. "You've been working hard, and it's time for you to take some rest. I'm not leaving until you fall asleep." He turned and sat down in front of the couch leaning back against it. He only had to wait a couple of minutes until he heard her soft snoring. He smiled softly before getting up and kissing her forehead softly. "Sweet dreams, Sabrina." He went and sat down in a chair in the corner with a blanket before slowly falling asleep himself.

I hope you guys enjoyed the story! XOXO -CJ