Chapter 10: calling all ever afters

Sabrina sighed as she practically collapsed onto the couch in the common room. Puck sat next to her and put his arm on her shoulder, slightly unexpected but Sabrina was too exhausted to care. "That was too much talking for today." "Definitely" daphne agreed. Sabrina felt sleep slowly start washing over her before puck shook her awake again. "Not just yet Grimm. We have some calls to make." She nodded groggily and stood. "I'lll get my mirror to call all the ever afters. If you can think of any other allies you have it would be great if you could get in contact with them." The other two nodded before they all headed off to grab their things to meet back into the common room in a few more minutes. After the war, the remaining ever afters all got a small mirror (made by the coven, looks like the mirror from beauty and the beast) to stay in touch in case of emergencies, like now. They could contact everyone that had a mirror. She found her mirror that had the words, "queen of sneaks" in a turquoise greenish bluish color across it with other details relating to her across the back of her mirror. She walked back down to the common room to see the others set up, writing letters and speaking into their own mirrors. She sat down and focused on her mirror until a green mist swirled inside it. When it cleared, she spoke again. "Attention all ever afters. I'm afraid this is not a happy message I am sending out recently, we have been going to a school to help daphne get better at her magic and it seems a curtain enemy has followed us. The scarlet hand is back: I repeat, the scarlet hand is back. It has gotten serious, they have made threats to our family, and by being here, they have made threats to the school. Our school is located in Scotland. I need everyone to gather at a nearby town named hogsmeade as soon as possible to start planning. Please, we need your help." Her mirror started to cloud up with the green mist and she said, "send to all" the mist swirled again and when she saw her face, she put her mirror down. She looked over to puck to see him playing his flute into his mirror and daphne furiously scribbling words onto her paper. Her mirror started to vibrate and she picked it up. Many messages had already flown in. She looked through them all and wrote down the arrival time of all the ever afters on a piece of paper. This went on for most of the night until midnight, when they all crashed in the common room.